~*~ Tanya's Maint Diary 2 ~*~ Fresh!

YOU CAN AND YOU WILL!!!!!!

If wishing you luck would help you'd have passed already - if ya see what I mean ;)
Really hope it all goes well!! xxx

Thanks Jan.

I feel ok at the moment, give it a couple of hours and i will be feeling sick with nerves :sigh:

So going to change the way i document food to fit the SF plan. I will do this!

Wednesday 17th feb

B- sf shake

L- cottage pie with green beans & carrots

D- sf shake

*2slices of turkey

Snacks (3x100cal snacks are allowed)

*1 banana (100cals)
*1 packet marmite rice cakes (98cals)
*1 ww raspberry tart yogurt (56cals) 2 slices turkey (50cals)

*3 black coffee with sweetner
*1 litre pure water

--------------------

Not weighing myself untill next sat - i just can face a gain/sts this week. So this will give me 10 days of sf under my belt. Atleast twice at the gym next week i will go :)

Last edited:
Dying to hear how you got on!!!! xx

Interview isn't until 8:30 tonight jan!!

I'm dying to get it over with!! Lol

:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

I feel so sick.

I am sooooooooooooooooooooo scared!

Don't even know why as i already know the outcome; not getting through.

Nervous really isnt the word. :cry:

:bolt:

looks like we posted at the same time Joy - thanks! guna need all the luck in the world to pass this i think :sigh: x

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

I PASSED THE INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe it!

They told me my answers were textbook and just what theyre looking for. They also said some of my answers would get me into the regular police! :eek:

OMG guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm half way there to becomming a special!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:clap::clap::clap::happy096::happy096::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::greenapple::greenapple::greenapple::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::wee::wee::wee::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0019::party0019::winner::winner::winner::bliss::bliss::bliss:

I KNEW you could do it!!!!! WELL DONE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Annoying the way all the smilies never work when you do a lot - but I'm sure you get the gist ;) xx

LOL sure do Jan ... wonder why that is?! hmmmm

Im in such a good mood, so happy - i feel like just eating food!
I know this kind of emotion sets me off but i will conquer it today.

Thursday 18th Feb

B- sf shake

L- home made cottage pie (has cheese on top but i took it off today) & cooked veg

D- sf shake

Snacks

*1 banana (100cals)
*2 melba toasts with 1 slice of turkey & 50g ww soft cheese with roasted onion & chive (95cals)
*1 apple with WW lemon yog over top (100cals)

*1.5 litre water
*1 black coffee & sweetner

Last edited:
:bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

I PASSED THE INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe it!

They told me my answers were textbook and just what theyre looking for. They also said some of my answers would get me into the regular police! :eek:

OMG guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm half way there to becomming a special!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

WELL DONE YOU!! I'm really happy for you.

Friday 19th Feb

B- sf shake.

L- chicken stir fry (beansprouts, carrot, red onion & cabbage) with 2tbsp bbq sauce sauce & splash of lemon juice :drool:

D- sf shake

Snacks

*banana (100cals)
*3 melba toasts with WW soft cheese with roasted onion & chives & 1 monster munch crisp (100cals)
*2 small carrots (45cals) cucumber (5cals) Exlight mayo with curry powder (30cals)

*1litre water
*2 black coffee & sweetner

------------------

Feeling good today.
Feel like i want to weigh in in the morning but know if i do i will ruin my weekend and eat crap so i will resist.
Next weigh in will be next saturday! Having a weekend 'off' next weekend as im off to Spain (santander) on the ferry with my friend - food, alcohol & a vodka run lol

Edit: fully LOVED :heartpump: my lunch today! It was divine!!!

Last edited:
Tanya, jolly well done on your interview. You must be sooooo pleased with yourself. It is a well deserved result for you as you have put a lot of effort in and sooo wanted to succeed. Good for you and enjoy your break in Santander.

You lunch DOES sound gorg Tan!

You're really well placed for these ferry trips aren't you? I've been on a couple but the drive down to the south coast is just sooooo long for us! Hope you enjoy it - sure you will (well there IS vodka involved ;):)) xx

Hahaha I'm sure I will enjoy it too :)

Saturday 20th feb

B- sf shake

L- mums home made cottage pie with green beans & slice of wholemeal bread with thin layer of olive oil spread:drool:

D- 1/2 pancake. slither or seriously strong cheese.

(had this so didnt want a shake on top and to be honest im still full from lunch - mind you, didnt have it till 4pm)

snacks

*banana
*1 apple, 3 melba toasts with ww soft cheese
*mouthfull of cottage pie. WW lemon cheese cake yog

*500ml water
*1 black coffee with sweetners

---------------------------

Not feeling so upbeat today. Have a bit going on. I will not crack today! I will not fail like every other saturday! i will do this :)

Bf wants me to make him pancakes later - don't know how im going to resist them :sigh:

Last edited:
Sunday 21st Feb

B- 2 slices brown bread with butter on (this was at work whilst waiting for my supervisor to open up the office)

L- cottage pie from yesterday, green beans & mixed veg & 2 roast pots with some cauliflower cheese.

*mouthfull of trifle

D- Vodka & cokes :giggle:

*3 and a half slices of pizza from perfect pizza :sigh:

*500ml water

-----------------------------------------

So much for a good weekend.
Knew today would go tits up re the shakes as i had work at the hotel sunday :sigh: still, no more untill next month! :giggle:

Having a few vodka & cokes this afternoon/evening with the bf and then were off to try win the bingo (get a house in 61numbers or less and ya get £500!!!)

Hope you've all had a good weekend :) xxx

Last edited:
Last night :sigh: What an idiot! So foolish to go decide to drink and not have any dinner. Resulted in me eating some pizza that my dad and bf ordered in :sigh: That'll learn me!

------------------------------------

Monday 22nd Feb

B- pint of lemonade! small sausage roll!!!! :giggle: Can you tell i am hungover?!

L- Turkey roll & salad cream sandwich. Packet cheese & onion cheddars, 3 biccies, ww lemon & lime yog.

*2 lemon shortbread biccies
*1 stick of time out
*a bite of banana & peanut butter muffin (was horrible!)

D- guna have cod fillet & sage & onion wedges

*2 more lemon biccies i made
*3 choc digestives throughout the day

-------------------------------------

Bit of a picky day again. Made peanut butter & banana muffins and lemon shortbread so naturally im guna have some! lol

Last edited:
Back