Friday 29th Jan

B- banana.

*tube of smarties
*packet mini cheddars
*6 squares of chocolate

L- nothing. well, some pick n mix an nachosat the cinema

*3 biccies
*chunk of cheese

D- out tonight for a meal for my brothers 16th birthday, my mums friends partners 40th and their son's 14th. I'm having scollops in white wine sauce as a starter. Mousakka for a main and obviously cake for afters :giggle:

---------------------------

Heres the 40th cake ive made. All completly chocolate. Chocolate sponge, chocolate filling, chocolate topping, malteasers around the edge and cuz hes my garage man and owns a tyre place i decided on a few non edidable tyres on top :giggle:

Attachments

• mike 40th.jpg
    mike 40th.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Saturday 30th Jan

B- slice of toast with icbinb. biscuit.

*hob nob biccie.
*slice of cake

L- sub of the day (ham, wheat bread, all the salad & light mayo) packet french fries. slice of birthday cake.

D- birds eye cracked black pepper chicken breast. 5 chicken dippers. bbq sauce.

*lemonade
*vodka, summerfruits & lemonades :drool:

*picked at some more birthday cake and some crisps whilst drinking and some extra strong cheese.

------------------------

So, went on the Dartmoor prison tour today for the voluntary position i am applying for. What an experience! Saw a couple of wings, spoke to many prisoners (they were all out of their cells and as we were walking around their wings they would stop and chat) saw the gym, the vulnerable prisoner unit and the resettlement unit. Its a complete eye opener and i loved every minute of it.

The interviews arent untill april, so a while away yet but it will definatly be worth it :)

Chilled weekend i reckon - well, brothers 16th tomorrow so might have a few. (so much for not drinking! :giggle:)

Last edited:
Sunday 31st Jan

B- 2 grilled bacon. 2 grilled sausages. 1 fried egg. 1 slice of bread (white :eek:)

*slice of birthday cake

Mid aftnoon- Chicken breast. Home made chips (deep fried :eek:) cheese. curry sauce.

*triangle of toblerone
*packet walkers crisps
*4biccies

*diet lemonade & orange squash
*diet coke
*vodka & cokes

-------------------------------

Brothers 16th birthday today :) More drinkies tonight too :giggle: Bf has already decided he's having a chinese tonight but i have said im not having anything as were going out for a meal tomorrow to nandos.

Last edited:
Hiya Tan!!! Glad the migraine finally decided to 'do one' !!

Reading through your last few days ... doesn't look too bad! How're you feeling about things?

The prison visit sounds exciting and promising! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!! xx

Ah thanks Jan :) It does sound very promising as they want young people so :fingerscrossed: I just still cant believe i went into the prison, prisoners walking around, talking to us etc its so surreal but i actually didnt feel scared which i anticipated i might have done which is a good thing to know i felt 'comfy' there so if i got the position i'd hopefully be ok.

I feel ok about my week actually - it hasnt been good but oddly i feel fine about it.

Got docs today about my hair so will keep you updated on that. Im dreading it but hairdresser told me to go so i will .... lol

Had far too many last night and puked everything i had that day up! :eek: lol

-----------------------------------

Monday 1st Feb

B- pepperami. home made choc chip muffin.

L- nandos. Chicken breast in a wrap with chilli jam and sweet potatoe mash as a side. Mango sorbet for afters.

*non diet lemonade & summerfruits :eek: (almost 50cals in 1 glass of that lemonade :eek:)
*diet coke
*2 cans lilt zero

*pick n mix
*3 chocolate biccies
*jam donut
*some pringles
*packet of transformer crisps
*slice of cheese

.... bit of a picky evening due to having a big lunch.

Last edited:
Just got back from seeing the quack - had a look at my scalp told me im not going bald!! (phew!) and told me its more than likely down to hormonal imbalance but is giving me a blood test to check my thryroid, salt levels and for amnemia - but i remember ive been told before that my iron levels are low so it could be that but couldnt get a blood test untill the 16th feb!

I said i felt really silly coming to the doc over my hair - but he said they see it alot and told me not to stress over it as im not going bald! lol

But come to think of it my totm is a little messed up right now.

Good news on the not going bald Tanya. Wow long time to wait for the blood test though.

Excellent news on your 3lb loss, thats was really good.

yeah they only do them on tuesday and thursday mornings which is a pain!

3lb loss .... i bet ive put that straight back on this week!!! lol

well thats good news about the hair, I am sure like me you will keeping going with the weight loss good luck.

Oooooo your Nando's lunch sounds lovely!

Good news about the hair.

Sorry you 'weren't well' ;) - bit of an extreme way to get rid of the calories hon ;):)

Not being 100% but feeling okay about it is (imho) a step in the direction of 'normal' eating - so I'd be really pleased about that!

As for feeling comfortable in prison surrounded by prisoners and chatting to them ........ hmmmmmmmm - no comment ;):):p xx

I suppose it is a 'good' thing to not feel too bad about eating like a normal person ... i still cant let this get out of control though!

Im going back to basics tomorrow. No bread but i am being sensible and have bought wholemeal pittas and some sweet potatoes. I cant live forever cutting them out in the week as im guessing this just doesnt work as it leads to me picking alot!

As for feeling comfortable in prison surrounded by prisoners and chatting to them ........ hmmmmmmmm - no comment ;):):p xx

:giggle: not surprisingly a few people have commented that i am 'mad' for saying that lol

Hi Tanya

You give me so much hope...that is all I am saying!! You are showing that, yes it is a struggle, but you are learning to just be normal and live a normal life with its ups and downs.

If I take a leaf out of your book I will get there too! Thanks for sharing and so glad you are holding out and learning to be more comfortable with yourself and food!

Have a great week.

I've just realised, this time a year ago i had had my first weigh in on TFR and lost 11lbs. The first that changed my life. I started on the 27th jan ... can't believe it has been over a year now!

-------------------------------

Tuesday 2nd Feb

B- banana. muesli & s.smilk

*packet s&v hula hoops
*creme egg
*chocolate teacake

L- ive made bacon, cheese & sweet pot pasties so having one of them.

*3 biccies

D- sains bgty chilli con carne meal & ww small naan

*jam donut
*silce of cheese

*500ml water
*330ml can lilt zero

------------------------

So, this eating what i like malarky is now officially out of control.

Tomorrow it will stop.

Ive no more days off work now till the 2nd of march, of which im on route back from spain as me and my friend are going on the 28th feb over on the ferry. So that will be my next nawty time off.

I do have a meal planned this month with my friend, an all you can eat chinese but other than that all should be good.

Boyfriend bought me the Biggest Loser wii game so will endevour to get on that this week, Starting tomorrow :)

Edit:

I am going to dabble into slimfast.

Going to have 2 shakes and 1 meal a day which will be at lunch time.

Feel like i need the control and strictness that having something like that does. I did think about going back to LT shakes but i just cant afford it right now.

So it will be shake for breakkie, lunch of 600cals, shake for tea. and 3 snacks in the day with atleast 2 litres of water.

Starting tomorrow :)

Last edited:
Good luck with that then Tan ... sounds like a plan! And MANY congrats on the last year ..... what an achievement! You should feel very proud. These little 'blips' may turn out to be the story of our lives, I don't know. What I DO know is I'd rather be where I am now than where I was a year ago - and I KNOW you feel the same. xx

I do indeed Jan ... still cant believe this time last year the state i was in! x

just as a point of interest I did lose a few pounds with appesat, and slimfast, and a meal at night. So Im thinking of doing that again. Appesat is normally 30 pounds a go, but currently on offer at tesco's for 15 pounds, it did stop me from picking, takes a couple of days though. Would not reccomend long term but for a short boost it helped me. It is a natural appetite suppresant so did not having qualms using it.

Hi Tanya, it soon spirals out of control chick, its bloody hard at times, isnt it!!

Good luck with the slimfast, I also debated that, but I do have quite a few lipotrim left, so I will use them for now.

Let me know how the new game on the Wii goes, I might just invest in it if its any good.

Like Jan says, HUGE congratulations on how far you have come, you can turn this around, just like I can.

Big hugssssssssssss xxx

Thanks mary.

It does get out of control before ya know about it - ive clicked and i just dont want to go back to where i was this time last year which is now why i have to get this under control.

Im hoping whilst having the strictness of slimfast shakes that i can stop the nawty picking ..... my only worry - meant to have 3 snacks a day 100cals each and it might be easy to cheat and have crisps/kit kat or something 'nawty' but i have bought extra fruit this week so :fingerscrossed:

Sounding much more determined and in control Tan!! Don't mind if some of that rubs off on me! ;)

Best of luck my honey! xx

Wednesday 3rd Jan

B- banana. banana SF shake.

L- smoked river cobbler :)drool:). 2 new pots. 8 sprouts. 1/2 tin sweetcorn.

D- SF shake

*2litres water

*Snack ... 1 apple & WW yog. 2 seafood sticks. 20 green grapes.

*23mins on BL wii game (amazing game!!)

-----------------------

Omg! It felt so good this morning having a shake for breakkie! I really enjoyed it!

I dont feel hungry - partly i reckon because i know ive got a nice wholesome lunch on the go and ive drank more water than usual today :)

Got my ass on the Biggest Loser wii game today - oh my god! Its amazing! (mary, definatly worth investing in!)

I did a moderate workout for 20mins and had beads of sweat running down my face!!

I have now set up my own routine using mainly cardio on and on levels of moderate, hard and extreme. Should get my bloody pumping!! :giggle:

Oh and another thing!! I heard back from Devon and Cornwall police today about my specials application!!!!!!!!!!! I have to do and go a police initial recruitment test next wednesday evening and then if i pass it will be an interview .... :eek: excited but nervous!!! :D :D :D :D

Last edited:
Back