~*~ Tanya's Maint Diary 2 ~*~ Fresh!

Hey Taylor.

The maintainence shakes are there for a reason to help with this. Id love to do them but cant afford to at the mo.

You could try the refeed plan again like 1 or 2 shakes a day and a balanced meal and you should lose weight. allbeit slower than tfr but it will help :)

Oh god easter .... chocolate :eek: Im off to paris aswell :eek: !!!!! lol

Last edited:
Tuesday 16th March

B- banana & 2/3rds marmite cereal bar

L- ham salad (mixed leaves, cucumber, 2 spring onions, 5 slices of ham, 1 tomatoe, 2 small carrots) 1 ww lemon & lime yog.

D- sf shake

*1.5 litres water

Exercise

*15 miles .. just under 40mins
*walked up 420 steps and down 420 steps (at work)

---------------------------------

On abit of a downer today.

Im 90% certain i am going back to TFR after my trip to Paris.
That letter i got yesterday really knocked me back that even after losing all that weight im still classed as 'obese'. That damn bmi has won.

Think i will dabble in exante though as its a little cheaper at the minute. And if i get my new shift im guna buy the bumper pack which is 4 weeks worth which works out cheaper per week than LT.

Need to invest in some electronic scales too.

Edit: So decided after counting my calories that eating only around 600 is not enough with doing a 15mile bike ride so have had some pineapple.

Now, i braved myself after my cycle and got on the wii fit + to weigh myself .....

Weight as of today 12st 10lbs
Thats a gain of exactly 1st 7lbs :(
This has to go. Has to has to has to. Its far becoming out of control now.

Last edited:
Hi Tanya
Sorry you're feeling down lovie. Are you sure you're eating enough? Your daily intake seems very low to me.

Keep smiling - you help SO many people on this forum (including me loads of times) and your losses have been amazing. I don't care what any chart says - you look stunning to me.

Jon
xx

Aw thankyou honey.

Today is low because im just so determined to drop some weight. Im back on the slimfast so will have a sf shake this afternoon which will take total calories to around 600. It does seem low but i cant see any other way right now. I should have 2 sf shakes but i just dont want to. I should be eating better but i just cant. Its either starve myself or eat myself silly - which i do on weekends.

I just cant break the habit :sigh:

I know going back to a TFR is not the answer but i cant see any other way to get to a damn healy weight range.

Not sure whether im making a mountain out of a mole hill with this damn letter but its just so frustrating.

I want to get to 10st by the summer so the only way i can see myself doing that is with the help of TFR.

Wednesday 17th March

B- banana & nutrigrain bar

*apple

L- ham salad - same as yesterday

D- SF shake

*5slices polony
*ww toffee yog
*slice of cornbeef
*10 green grapes

*1litre water

Exercise

*20mins exercise bike
*walked up 210 steps and down 210 steps (at work)

-------------------------------------

Got a banging headache. Had it since yesterday evening. Due to lack of food i know it.

Im very hungy and feel so down.

I just want to be thin.

Couldnt manage long on the bike today - i was at the gym.

Last edited:
You have had a blip but you will be ok. It is so hard, I should know as I'm on my second attempt! I find it ok on LT but it's the changing my eating patterns forever I have a problem with. I think you have done amazing and you should not forget how well you have done. Ok you have put a little bit on but you are still a million stones less than you were. Don't be so hard on yourself, but your blip behind you and start from now. Just do a little exercise but don't reduce your calories too much as I worry you will make yourself ill and if you are anything like me you will just binge then the cycle of destruction starts. You look fabulous!

I meant put not but, lol!

Awwwww Tan!!!! :eek::eek::eek: :(:(:(!!!!!

I can understand exactly where you're coming from regarding that damn letter!!! GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! It's like WHAT THE HELL DO I HAVE TO DO!!!!
Now you & I both know that there's nothing anyone can say that'll set you back on the SENSIBLE (not this 'starving') straight & narrow. You have to find your own way back into the necessary headspace. The only thing I can say - again though you know it yourself - is that you WILL do it. Those swings will become roundabouts again (or perhaps I should say 'once more' rather than 'a-gain' Lol!)
This maintaining lark is an absolute bugger!!!
OH! And as far as the letter is concerned - so you've got to go and show them you're fit ..... AND??? SO???
Go show 'em! And then stick your tongue out and say Na Na Na Na Na!!! PFFFFFFFFT!!
They wouldn't have sent the letter if they weren't interested in having you and let's face it 8st ago - you wouldn't have applied.

Now pull your socks up lady!!! :):):) xxx

LOL Curly i know what ya meant! And you are right, I am still 6.5stones lighter than i was but to me that nice round figure of 8 is where i want to be again.

You are exactly right Jan - this time last year i wouldnt even pluck up the courage to see if there were any roles as a special or a p.c so i guess thats one thing!

I keep pulling my socks up but they keep slipping back down :sigh: Whats a girl to do?!!!! :giggle:

I know my eating just is soo wrong this week but i know yet again that the weekend i will fail. I have a day off work saturday with the bf, im baking in preperation for sunday and then sunday were off to the horse races for the day which will involve plenty of alcohol & whatever i bake saturday.

Im defo contemplating going back on the shakes but if i did id start on the 12th of April and if i got onto this lot of training for the specials i'd have my first weekend away on the 23rd.

Im just so confused right now. :cry: I cant seem to get the balance right.
I want to drop this 1.5st asap.

----------------------------------

Thursday 18th March

B- banana & nutrigrain

*1 pear

L- ham salad

D- pork mince burger that i made yesterday (had this after my 40min cycle)

*3 slices cathedral city cheese (the already sliced stuff)
*1 slice mature cheddar cheese
*bite of turkey slice & 3 slices of polony (wish my dad wouldnt buy this!! :giggle:)

*1 litre water

Exercise

*40minute cycle
*walked up 350 steps and down 350 steps (at work)
*half hour walk with my friend on her lunch break

Last edited:
Tanya, I am not the right person to even try to help you, as I have had my own struggles lately, hence being back on LT.

If you want to lose weight without going back on LT, I would just suggest you eat 3 sensible healthy, filling meals a day with NO picking. (Easier said than done - I know that too well)

I can feel your pain about the reply from the Police, but looking on the positive side - they haven't said you cant have the job, they just want to test your fitness. Try to find the positives and like has already been said, look at the massive amount of sausages you have already lost. I am sure with a good diet and strong will power, you will soon get the excess weight shifted girl.

Big hugs xxx

Thanks Mary! I sure hope i can get it off soon enough.

Im just over cautious and silly with food in the week as i know my weekends are always bad.

I think im guna have to cut out the alcohol - that is what starts it all off!

My problem too Tanya, I get drunk and eat everything in sight. I think moderation is definitely the key word, but its not always easy - I know.

:rotflmao: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------

So, hopped on the wii fit this morning for an early weigh in (as i have a day off tomorrow and obv wont be up usual time) and since tuesday i have dropped 6lbs! :eek: ... now i know and you lot do too thats because i was clearly being stupid and eating no carbs and practically starving myself. But i did feel quite good about myself.

My weekend has officially started! Nice 3 day weekend :)

Friday 19th March

B- banana. nutrigrain

*1 apple & 1 tube of smarties

L- wholemeal sub roll with lf soft cheese with garlic & herb spread & pickle & ham & polony :drool: 4 jaffa cakes & packet pickled onion monster munch

*9 squares :eek: dairy milk with roasted hazelnutes & cashewnuts
*6 pick n mix sweeties

D- 1 spoonfull of chicken rogan josh (home made from a jar stuff) and 2 spoonfulls of brown rice. 1 bite of a kipling bakewell slice.

*500ml water
*few vodka & pepsi max's - well its celebration time!!!!

------------------------------------------

Edit: Some very very good news! My little brother who is 16 has landed his first ever job and starts tomorrow.

My dad is due out of the navy in June after 29 years service so has been job hunting for a few months. Had a couple of interviews with no luck. He had an interview this morning at 10am .... they rang him at 2pm saying he had got the job!!!!!!!! He'll be handing in his notice tomorrow - he has been in the navy since the age of 16 and that has all he has known so am very proud of him & of course ma little bro :)

Another Edit:
Just thought you all might like to know ... re my fitness assessment for the specials .....

I phoned the guy back today (as he said wednesday he'd call me back but never) about my fitness assessment and apparantly the policy has changed (in less than a week!! Lol)

So now I dont need to do a covox (heart rate & breathing) test now and i now need to do a shuttle run test. Get to level 5.4 and no need to be heart and breathe tested.

They are waiting untill they have a pool of people and then I will be invited to one.

Probably wont be on the April intake now but hey, atleast i am pretty much in. Dad said level 5.4 is easy and he is still walking at that level so i reckon i will be at a gentle jog.

Keeping everthing crossed it happens soon so that i can get on the training asap!

Last edited:
WooHoo!!! :):) All that good news in one day!! YAY Your famileeeee"

Things are looking up kid :):)

And 6lbs!!!! Whatever the reason it's a brilliant boost.

I'm really pleased for you :) xxx

Indeed Jan. It has been a very good day.
Its such a relief to know Dad has a job when he leaves the navy in 30days time! Its such a complete difference he wont know whats hit him! He is over the moon! He has worked so hard the past couple of years with electrician courses (that the navy has paid for! lol) that now it has finally paid off! Im so unbelieveably happy for both my dad and brother!

His retirement party isnt untill June, wouldve been idealy planned cuz he was due to leave 1 week before the party but now ....! LOL Still, he knows nothing of it so will be an even bigger surprise!

So naturally its a 'celebration' night tonight .... such an awesome day! Cant stop smiling! :giggle:

Good job i lost them 6lbs ... however i did it - im sure theyll be back on this weekend :sigh:

Triple congratulations to you for your loss, and your Dad and Brother. Fantastic, but dont go celebrating too hard girlie.....lol.

Great news on the Specials, and 5.4 is just a fastish walk, I do that speed when I use the treadmill.

Good to see you sounding more happier xxx

Have had a fantastic weekend!
Really cant be bothered to list everything i have eaten, but it was lots!

I've drank vodka for England .....

The races yesterday was awesome, went with £80 came back with £100!

Back to documenting it all tomorrow :)

tuesday 23rd march

B- banana, nutrigrain.

*packet cheese doritos
*packet skittles

L- Tuna & light seafood sauce sub roll. 1 ww clemintine yog. 1 hob nob biccie, 1 mr kipling almond slice - along with a handfull of almonds. 1 stick of time out. :sigh: binge :doh:

*2 slices of ham, 1 packet of s&v walkers with left over salsa
*2 jaffa cakes

D- I made cottage pie with turkey mince and sweet potato on top :drool: (my dad even liked this - even though i made his with normal pots lol)

*red grapes

Last edited:
Back