~*~ Tanya's Maint Diary 2 ~*~ Fresh!

haha Yes Jan, more than a quarter - am only 22! :eek: Long time hey! Cant believe we have gotten this far if im honest looking back at some things!

I already feel in holiday mode :sigh:

It can be Jan, especially in my work place!

I managed the night on just my nougat bar. Took a nutrigrain aswell but had the nougat bar and thought i dont need the nutrigrain so i wont bother.

That is untill i got home and stuff a slice of ham, slice of cheese & 2 seafood sticks :sigh:

Still, atleast i battled work whilst feeling all holidayish! :D lol

Well done on getting through the night, and at least the snack you had this morning wasnt a bad one, quite healthy to be honest.

Holiday mode - be careful lol.

Hi, I saw you liked seafood sticks and just thought I would suggest chopping them up and mixing with low cal mayo. Then put them in a nice brown bun with loads of salad. Yummmm! I'm on TFR so can only imagine at the moment!

Thanks curly - ive never actually thought to put them in a sandwich, only salads! :giggle:

Mary this holiday mode is killing me .... i cant stop thinking about all the yummy food in the cupboard!!! :eek:

Thursday 1st April:heartpump: 6 year anniversary with the bf today!

B- 2 slices small wholemeal toast (55cals stuff) with utterly butterly. 1 small bowl of special k

*1 packet hula hoops
*packet milk buttons
*slice of cheese

L- 1 birds eye chicken chargrill & sage & onion wedges.

*black coffee & sweetner & 2 choc chip biccies

D- nutrigrain in work & small packet mini cheddars

*ham & cheese toastie
*black coffee & sweetner with 4 biccies :eek:

Up until around 11ish today as we've go to go into town hence the toastie and coffee and biccies after work!

Holiday mode has definatly started :sigh: :doh:

Last edited:
Yeah it's a b**gger when you don't get your sleep, you end up having extra meals or picking more - just be careful and try to stick to healthy picking like this morning - well except perhaps for the cheese depending on how much & what kind ;)

Congrats again on your anniversary :) xx

Happy Anniversary, hope it was good.

Thanks curly, didnt do much as were working and were off to Paris on tuesday!

So this morning got home from work went asda and then into town. Didnt get home untill 11am ... much later than i anticipated. Didnt settle down to sleep untill 2pm, its now 5:30 so not much sleep at all today. Think an early night to get me back into day routine for my week off is in order! :giggle:

Friday 2nd April

*half a chocolate easter egg & half a pack of rolos shared with the bf in bed (PIG YES!!! LOL)

B- 2 slices wholemeal toast with utterly butterly (allisons loaf :drool:)

D- 1/4 pizza which i crumbled some goats cheese over & handfull of wedges. Tomato sauce.

*vodka & diet cokes

-----------------------------------

:mad: Have yous lot seen some of the comments ive been recieving over on the TFR board? What the hell has happened over there since we left?! :giggle:

Im offering advice and opinions from my experience but get it thrown back in my face. I give up. Screw that board!! :mad: Not good especially when your tired too :sigh:

Last edited:
It has got a bit heated over there. Sorry for jumping on here but I'll be hitting the refeed and maintenance bit at the end of April and its thanks to these boards that it hasn't put me off doing it properly. After all it's a tried and tested formula. There is not much you can do to personalise it which is good for me and which is why WW just didn't work!

Thanks curly, didnt do much as were working and were off to Paris on tuesday!

So this morning got home from work went asda and then into town. Didnt get home untill 11am ... much later than i anticipated. Didnt settle down to sleep untill 2pm, its now 5:30 so not much sleep at all today. Think an early night to get me back into day routine for my week off is in order! :giggle:

Friday 2nd April

*half a chocolate easter egg & half a pack of rolos shared with the bf in bed (PIG YES!!! LOL)

B- 2 slices wholemeal toast with utterly butterly (allisons loaf :drool:)

-----------------------------------

:mad: Have yous lot seen some of the comments ive been recieving over on the TFR board? What the hell has happened over there since we left?! :giggle:

Im offering advice and opinions from my experience but get it thrown back in my face. I give up. Screw that board!! :mad: Not good especially when your tired too :sigh:

Not been on the board, but point me in the direction. Will nosey over there now and see what is happening.

Someone posted a couple of threads about having a 'night off' gave my advice in the first one - it was thrown in my face i merely tried to explain drinking alcohol whilst on this diet isnt good and neither is eating a carb loaded meal.

The other was posted the other night about a night off and so i posted something saying like there will always be times to make excuses to break a diet so think about it but again my comments werent wanted - even though its a public forum and a public thread! Geeeees! :sigh: Think the threads called supporting each other eating an drinking or summat!

And that damn aaroncampbell .... :mad: hes got a right problem with me.

This has made me not wana bother ever with that forum again infact i probably wont. Im not trying to be a know it all im trying to show a different side, heck i even apologised to them if it came across as negative cuz i really didnt mean it to be.

:sigh: :sigh: :sigh:

Why am i getting so wound up over a forum? Over someone else's diet?!

Just isnt my day :(

Last edited:
Dont worry about it chick, I made a comment on a couple of threads, not sticking up for you or for anyone really, but just giving my opinion. At the end of the day, you are only offering your opinion, which everyone is entitled to do, whether we like it or not, but as you say, its on a public forum, and we will always hear things we dont want to hear. If I dont like any replies to my threads, I just try and ignore it.

Dont let it put you off, your advice and help is always good and even though I might not agree with some of the things you say, its your opinion. Each to their own chick.

Yar i saw Mary - im quite a straight an narrow to the point person and i dont mean it to come across as blunt but sometimes it cant be helped online - but some people can be just plain rude.

1 person on here has actually made a few sarcy comments directed at me personally and so im just not guna bother over there any more lol

Stick to me diary and so be it :giggle:

Had a little nosey myself Tan ..... I must say I agree with your sentiments, I can't really personally understand a thread on 'support for eating and drinking' in a TFR forum. I hovered for a few minutes wondering whether to add my tuppence worth but decided against it.
I'm used to people being forthright but lots of people aren't and lets face it when the thread is set up for people to support each other in doing stuff that goes against the aim, principle and spirit of the diet they're not going to like anyone saying 'well actually the best idea is to stick to it'.
Personally I think it's borderline whether it's even suitable for a TFR forum - but that's just me. Last Easter when I was struggling with all the threads on there talking about chocolate and eating etc. That's when I joined the forum (can't even remember what it was called now) where no mention of food is allowed. And when I learned to butt out and not get involved with people/threads which were doing things I didn't think were right. You're on a hiding to nothing if you do because there's nobody more forceful or stroppy than someone who's on the defensive because they actually deep down know that what they're doing is going against their best interests and can't stand to have it pointed out.
When push comes to shove it's their responsibility - when they learn by their mistakes they're not going to come back - seek you out and say 'Oooo thanks and sorry - you were right' so you might as well save your energy.
I have learned to stay out of these things .... sometimes with great difficulty but I really do understand your frustration. xxx

I know Jan. Which is why i duno why im getting myself wound up over a bloomin forum?!!! :sigh: lol

Just made some chocolate easter eggs for the family :) Pretty impressed with them!

Attachments

• choco eggs2.jpg
    choco eggs2.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 29
Back