Target: 12 Stone

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by Kayjay1809, 11 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Kayjay1809

Kayjay1809 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    Right there it is in my title, my target is 12 stone. Not the smallest target in the world I know but I feel it's one I could attain and maintain - around 6 stone to lose :eek: blimey that sounds a lot. Inspired by Rainbow Rose and Capricorn, whose diaries I've followed for some time, I know it's possible. I'm going to be healthy eating and attempting to exert a huge amount of willpower to stick to three meals a day plus healthy snacks of fruit & yoghurt, allowing myself a treat of chocolate only now and again. We like to bake a cake for the weekend so that will be my weekend treat :)

Last edited: 14 October 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kayjay1809

Kayjay1809 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    Here I go with my "weight reduction programme" (not a diet ;) ). I figure I can emerge from Winter like a svelte butterfly to gasps of astonishment (well I can dream :4635: )

Meals today:

Breakfast: Cereal, Toast & Coffee
    Lunch: Chicken Salad
    Dinner: Veg Chilli and Rice
    Snacks: Yoghurt & Fruit

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.