Extra Easy Target members - keeping to target

I am finding it difficult too. As of last Thursday i am a pound below target range so need to have a gain this week or start paying. My problem is that my target is top of my healthy bmi so i could drop it a bit. When i set target i just wanted to be below 12stone though it was a pretty arbitrary decision. I don't want a gain- after 18months of losing weight, purposely putting it on seems wrong.

First of all well done! I hope I can be the same as you soon. 2st 12lbs to go til I reach 11st but might go lower yet.

You can drop your target weight, as long as you have 7lbs to play with within the healthy bmi range. I think when I get to 11st I might call target and enjoy it for a few weeks then if I feel I can lose a bit more ill reset it. Such a mind field this getting to target isn't it! Xx
How many lbs either side of target are you allowed?
3lbs either side xx

It is, and even more so staying there!!! But I seem to have managed it for sometime now. How many other eating plans would I be able to do this with errrrrrrrrrrr none I dont think. S W for me for ever!!! (with a few naughties of course) :)

I am finding it difficult too. As of last Thursday i am a pound below target range so need to have a gain this week or start paying. My problem is that my target is top of my healthy bmi so i could drop it a bit. When i set target i just wanted to be below 12stone though it was a pretty arbitrary decision. I don't want a gain- after 18months of losing weight, purposely putting it on seems wrong.

I thought that initially but to maintain your target will require you to deliberately put weight on sometimes. It does seem strange at first but I have found it impossible to exactly maintain easy week so it's a case of making adjustments up or down to stay "in the zone".
I think of it like a plane that has dropped in altitude now trying to stay there. Just keep moving the joystick back and forth to stay there :)

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Back