Target treats / Milestone encouragements

Monkey_Monkey_Underpants

Not quite normal
Hi all.

I just wondered whether anybody has thought what they're going to do as a treat when they get to target.
Or, what other target achievers have already done.

Or what you do to give yourself encouragement when you reach a milestone.

I bought myself a "Love Links" charm for each stone I lost (all of them things that mean something to me), and on finally achieving target I went out today and got the bracelet to put them on.

Now I'm trying to get used to having something dangling from my wrist!

Attachments

• After 001 adj.jpg
    After 001 adj.jpg
    376.6 KB · Views: 65
  • After 008.jpg
    After 008.jpg
    399.2 KB · Views: 54
  • After 012.jpg
    After 012.jpg
    372.9 KB · Views: 60
What a lovely idea and each charm so deserved.

I am going backwards at present, so rewards for me...............

That is such a great idea! My partner said he will buy me a whole new wardrobe when I reach my target. I have a links London bracelet & a love links one so I may treat myself everytime I lose so much :) x

That's a good idea! I never actually thought about rewarding my weight loss. I have a pandora bracelet so I may join you with that one!!

I have no idea what I would do when/if I reach target. Possibly something sparkly or a new camera lens.

Congrats on achieving target. :)

It's not only a reward - it's also a reminder.
If I get tempted to go off the rails, I'll only have to look at my wrist to remember how far I've come, and just what is at stake.

And to think how awful it would be if I "undeserved" one of my charms & had to take it off!

Your bracelet is so pretty! Super congrats on getting to target :)

I'm making a charm bracelet, much for the same reasons as you - as a present to myself, and also a reminder of how far I've come. It's nice to look down at my wrist and see each half a stone represented in silver - helpful when I fancy cheating on my diet! (Besides, I don't want to end up gaining weight and feeling unable to wear an expensive piece of jewellery, lmao!)

I love your bracelet. Hubby bought me a similar bracelet for our anniversary and I love the idea of buying a special charm for each stone I lose - I guess I had better start saving and buy a longer bracelet to put them on!

Well when i got to my club ten i had something planed but never got round to doing it as usual. Urmm my next interim target is 13.7 which is around 2 stones away sooo wil go by some smaller cloths and give away the big ones in my ritual be gone with you big sizes! Then the target of 10st 7lbs which is one stone off my final target so might as well as sort out the cloths go for a spa day somewhere. And when I get down to final target aside from weep with joy I intend to go have a custom corset made*sigh* as well i have been a saving money for each lb i loose :D

My husband bought me a new diamond ring to celebrate me achieving target (cause my old wedding & engagement rings are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too big!).

I also have a bead charm bracelet, albeit quite a cheap one, and I add a bead for each 7lb lost, as a symbol of my acheivement so far.

When I reach target I will treat myself to a set of motorcycle leathers, I certainly don't want to buy them before target as replacing them would take for ever to save for again

Back