Tasha's Ramblings

Up at 7.30 shower, dress, get kids up, get ready for school for 8.45. Then straight to work:( . Finish work at 2.45, pick up kids then go to see my Gran:) , go home around 4.30 my Dad is popping in for a cup of tea, feed kids, reading and homework, put them to bed 8.30ish - collapse in a heap!!!!:D

Seriously - normal weekday day.

Also - they are going to Ireland with their Dad in Friday after school tio see their Grandad who lives near Cork - so will be sorting them out some stuff to take. - Have a free weekend Friday evening until Monday morning work - woohoo!!!!!!

What about you - doing anything nice?

ooops I meant diet wise. But seems like you got a pretty full day ahead. It will be nice to have a quiet weekend ahead though. Bet the kids will have a fab time with Dad and Grandad.

Me list a few things on ebay, finally get some of the big jobs I need to down in the house. Try not to spend too much time on Minimins. Follow my diet plan 100%. Think I may go back to CD. Start with 1500 and move down the plans I think that would be what a CDC would advise but I don't know how I'd get on with 1500. I will make a decision by the morning.

Also will book my induction appointment at the gym.

Dizzy x

Hehehehe - thats so funny:D Sorry to bore you with that:D

Diet wise I am going to continue to count my calories as best I can.

Hope you find something you are comfortable with - and good for you ref the gym - I am sure that will make you feel loads better - I always feel better when I am exercising - I just need to motivate myself - I have a rower standing in the corner of my lounge - gathering dust unfortunately:rolleyes:

Tasha

Get that rower out this weekend at the latest. Are you paying rent on that? tut tut

Dizzy x

Hi Tasha

How's it going? Went to the gym today and got an appointment for an introductory session tomorrow. So finally going to get those leggings on.

Those calories still adding up?

Dizzy x

Hi Dizzy

Just read your thread - you sound in good form!!

I had a bit of a blow out last weekend and ended up where I started. This week I have been fairly careful but not exercising (I did get the rower out last week!!)

I have been fighting a throat infection for the last 7 days and have been feeling pretty rough high temp, night sweats, etc. May need to see GP this week but will see if it goes by itself first.

Will weight tomorrow and see if have lost any from 11/12 last Monday.

Am going to light the fire have a bath and have a reasonably early night (after the ruddy ironing that is!!)

Tasha

Having a good week diet wise - sticking to around 1200 cals adn trying to drink more water. It helps that I feel pretty rough as I dont have much appetite.

Been to GP this morning and have a script for 7 days of penicillin. My throat is disgusting and my glands are very swollen and painful - might give it a couple more days before I take to see if it goes on its own.

I must look bloody haggered though - he said I needed to get lots of rest or the penicillin wouldnt work.

I dont know about anyone else but I ALWAYS feel like a fraud when I go to the GP - like I shouldnt be there wasting his time.

Anyhoo - working from home today as am expecting a bath to be delivered today - my bathroom is being refitted next week - woohoo - cant wait am very excited about this!

Still thinking about Tesco e-diets Dizzy - I have signed up to so many things over the years and then not stuck to them - am reading your menus with interest - they do sound yummy - so it may be that I start next week.

Tasha

Finally feeling better - dont want that one again thankyou very much!!:)

Weight 11/9.5 - have joined tesco diets today - aim to get to between 10 and 10/7. Have also ordered 2 exercise DVD's as need to tone up even more than I need to lose weight - have noticed Im getting that unattractive square shape around my hips and backside which I hate. Would rather be 11 stone and fit and toned than 10 stone and flabby and flappy!!:eek:

They have allowed me around 1300 cals per day and I hope to lose 2 lbs per week. Have booked a week at Center parcs 13-20 April so hope to look better by then - is 9 weeks so 18lbs!!!:) Wouldnt that be great :rolleyes:

Tasha

Hi Tasha

So not too bad starting weight for you!:) Center Parcs books and weeks to go and Tesco ediets started. :D Which plan are you doing? Hopefully we will be able to encourage each other. Had a strange old week myself and am back to square one again. :rolleyes: So it's like I'm starting today too.;)

Speak to you later we can compare menus.

Dizzy x

Hi Dizzy

Joined Tesco diets on your recommendation - and your meals sound very tasty. Have done same one as you - GI plan - and have started as from today but am not organised at all - need to go shopping when I have a quiet hour to look at the menus and decide what I fancy.

Today have had:

Breakfast - CD chocolate bar + miniture bag of choc buttons :break_diet:( 247 cals)

Lunch - Coop tuna & cucumber sandwich and cherry muller light yogurt (371 cals)

I need to make breakfast and lunch easy as I eat them at work.

Will try to make an effort with my dinner and have something fresh and nutritious - problem is I end up cooking 3 separate things - once for kids, once for OH and then for me!!:rolleyes:

Hope you enjoy the food when you get started on the Gi plan. The only thing I find it I am shopping really often for fresh foods but that isn't a hardship for me as i park at Tesco for school pick up. Hopefully though you will have more convenience foods on your menu which I'm sure will help.

The evening meals I find very large particularly the stir frys. But I must say the breakfasts are my fav. but I have always been a breakfast person and am lucky that I can take my time over it after the kids have gone to school. I do find it harder to eat it all when i have to go out early myself. The fruit and maybe yoghurt you could probably have at work later in the morning.

Dizzy x

Ermm add to that

1 v small slice of my sons chocolate birthday cake 150 cals
2 mini packs choc buttons 150
3 kitkats :break_diet: 321
1 large bowl of mixed leaves, peppers and cucumber (0 cals)

Total for day 1411 :rolleyes:

Doh!!!:eek:

Still - tomorrow is another day and I have an hour tomorrow evening when I can go to Tesco's and stock up. Am going to trawl through the menus tonight and choose some yummy sounding things

Sounds like you have had a good day Dizzy - be lbs down tomorrow!:D

Ermm add to that

1 v small slice of my sons chocolate birthday cake 150 cals
2 mini packs choc buttons 150
3 kitkats :break_diet: 321
1 large bowl of mixed leaves, peppers and cucumber (0 cals)

Total for day 1411 :rolleyes:

Doh!!!:eek:

Still - tomorrow is another day and I have an hour tomorrow evening when I can go to Tesco's and stock up. Am going to trawl through the menus tonight and choose some yummy sounding things

Sounds like you have had a good day Dizzy - be lbs down tomorrow!:D

Hi Tasha

Not a chocoholic are you? :rolleyes:

Hope you find some nice meals that are easy to prepare and to take to work. :)

I ended the day with a chocolate snack too. :eek: Correct calories but not so healthy. Never mind good day otherwise and managed to stop at two of them.:)

Dizzy x

Hi Tasha

Not a chocoholic are you? :rolleyes:

Hope you find some nice meals that are easy to prepare and to take to work. :)

I ended the day with a chocolate snack too. :eek: Correct calories but not so healthy. Never mind good day otherwise and managed to stop at two of them.:)

Dizzy x

Hehehehe - am partial to the odd cocoa bean mixed with copious sugar!!

Weight this morning 11/9.5 - same

Breakfast just eaten (10.30am) 3 slices wholemeal toast with thin butter and honey - :D Cals 450 ;)

Of course - could quite easily eat it all over again!

Fur lunch had 2 slices of toast as per breakfast 300 calories

Dinner - had huge bowl of salad leaves and chopped pepper with 100g of HL hummus 244 calories

Huge bowl of cherries 150 calories

Total 1144 so far today:D

Might have a bit more salad later - am still hungry:rolleyes:

Fur lunch had 2 slices of toast as per breakfast 300 calories

Dinner - had huge bowl of salad leaves and chopped pepper with 100g of HL hummus 244 calories

Huge bowl of cherries 150 calories

Total 1144 so far today:D

Might have a bit more salad later - am still hungry:rolleyes:

:eek: WOT NO CHOCOLATE!:D ;)

Dizzy x

Back