Taster Evening

We are having a taster evening at class in a couple of weeks and I need some ideas:) The last taster evening we had I made the Quiche which went down very well and is now called Clare's Quiche at class. Any recipe ideas would be really welcome.
Thanks

Can you decide what kind of meal you can make? (Green, Red, or EE?) And does it have to be free or do you have to keep within a certain amount of syns?

It doesnt really matter as long as I have the syn value for all 3. Thinking more of picinic food as summer hols are nearly here.
Thanks

The 1/2 syn roulade, i made it for our last taster session, and it went down really well

How about the giant jaffa cake? Looks impressive and if my group ever has a taster it's definitely what i'd make!

OH MY LIFE!!!! That giant jaffa cake looks DELICIOUS!!! The only problem is I'd have to eat the whole lot in one go :( I wouldn't be able to wait for the next day LOL

They might be dissapointed that you didn't bring one of your quiches!!

Yeah I did think about that as i do so many different ones :) Think I might take a large quiche and a large Jaffa cake (alot never bring anything so I always take two things). Brought the ingredients tonight for the jaffa cake so I can test it on the family.

We've had two tasters recently. For the first I made SW KFC & for the second I made banana cake. Both went down a treat and both would be ideal for a picnic.

Back