• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Taster Evening

~Lucky~

Can you decide what kind of meal you can make? (Green, Red, or EE?) And does it have to be free or do you have to keep within a certain amount of syns?

The 1/2 syn roulade, i made it for our last taster session, and it went down really well

~Lucky~

How about the giant jaffa cake? Looks impressive and if my group ever has a taster it's definitely what i'd make!

OH MY LIFE!!!! That giant jaffa cake looks DELICIOUS!!! The only problem is I'd have to eat the whole lot in one go :( I wouldn't be able to wait for the next day LOL

Lucky7

Gold Member
They might be dissapointed that you didn't bring one of your quiches!!

Yeah I did think about that as i do so many different ones :) Think I might take a large quiche and a large Jaffa cake (alot never bring anything so I always take two things). Brought the ingredients tonight for the jaffa cake so I can test it on the family.

Mummoth

Silver Member
We've had two tasters recently. For the first I made SW KFC & for the second I made banana cake. Both went down a treat and both would be ideal for a picnic.