Tasting whilst cooking!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Pingu6, 27 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Pingu6

Pingu6 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.22%)
    Diet:
    Intermittent fasting/JUDDD
    Had to taste a bit when cooking the tea, just a teeny bit to check seasoning, do any of you do that? It's probably not a good idea I guess. I just find it hard to not do that, automatic reflex! And now I'm craving stuff!

Ps. Erm tmi but anyone have er toilet issues on exante? Diarrhoea! Does it pass? Lol.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bernice

Bernice Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.32%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    ................all the time Crystal....the food tasting bit I mean!!!! It's not ideal and yes I think it makes you crave food but we are only human. As regards the other stuff.........eeww my problem is constipation not the runs. Oh the hardships (hard shits tee hee!!!) of being an Exante user!!! xx

4. sparkyjay

sparkyjay Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Ive had both constipation and the runs, both do pass after a few days. (no pun intended). As for the tasting I dont, as I know I would want more.

5. Pingu6

Pingu6 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.22%)
    Diet:
    Intermittent fasting/JUDDD
    Lol! I'm scared to laugh, pressure....will not add any more, hope this ends soon or il have to stay inside for a couple of months!
    Sparkjay you're right, I wanted more so will try not to do it again. Will make dh taste it, my sous chef lol!

6. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

I dont taste when cooking or id find myself "tasting" every few mins just to get some food haha! xx

7. Chunky Madwife

Chunky Madwife Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(10.65%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Hahaha I keep forgetting and doing this! Luckily have remebered and spat it in to the bin.

It;s just habit really. The kids had left half a bag of crisps on the and I found my hand automatically going up to my mouth. I suppose that's the good thing about TFR, it help to break these automatic habits? No?

8. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    In theory yes Crystal. Whether it actually does or not is another matter, lol.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.