"TASTY LITTLE NUMBERS"

shineykat

Hello everyone!
Saw these in my local onestop shop and thought they were a good idea for a low calorie snack, but not sure of the syns?? Particularly the 100 calorie choclate bars... can anyone help me out? They also have a website tastylittlenumbers dot com, the products look good if you're calorie counting but I have no idea what the syn values are :confused:
Thanks xx

For things like this, the general rule is 1 syn for 20 cals, as these don't seem to have a free food allowance :) So 5 syns each if they were 100 cals.

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Really? I thought it looked more like the power of two profiles?!

Btw milkyway magic stars are only 3.5 syns per treat size bag- these are yummy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

For anyone who hasn't tried these yet - in my opinion, don't think you're missing out!

I've been dead curious since I saw this thread and eventually picked up the milk & a white choc bars today. Don't get me wrong, they're OK but only OK. They're quite thin & gone in no time (nothing more than you can really expect for 100 cals I guess). I also think they're quite pricey for what they are - 65p.

For a definitely more substantial & cheaper choc fix, with only >1 more syn, I don't think you get better than a Kellogs Fibre Plus bar, Curly Wurly or Kit Kat.

Personally i didn't like these they it was like eating a ryvita with a bit of chocolate on top! Sorry tasty numbers but these are not for me and also not for many of the people that a part of my sw class!

AngelicFruitcake said:
my chocolate craving fix is always a fun size milky way. At 3.5 syns they are perfect I think!

Ooh lovely but i couldn't just have one though lol

Haha you can have 2 for 7 syns!! Or put one in the fridge/freezer and slice it up and nibble it!!! I do that to stretch my treat out!

My restraint isnt even that good if they were in the house the whole pack would be gone!!!!

Back