Tatabubbly wants to track it all in 2013!

tatabubbly

Gold Member
Hey everyone!

Starting a new food diary as my last one definitely fell to the wayside! :rolleyes:

So, I'm tata, 24, and I live in Ireland. At the moment, my goal weight seems a long way away but I will make it work!
I'm going to be following mostly EE and maybe some green days as well, I can't live without my meat!

I've just started a new job today so it seems like the perfect time to start a new regime!

So everyone, please follow and give me some advice.. I'll need it! :p

Today was an EE day

Brekkie was Porriage Hex B , Hex A semi skimmed milk and blueberries

Snack was tea plus left over HexA and a 70 cal bar (3.5 syns)

Lunch.. Well this was free at my new job! LOL
Roast chicken, carrots and potatoes with gravy (6 syns I'm counting just incase)

Dinner OH is making SW friendly Rogan josh, he's using a premade sauce for 5 syns..
Plenty of veggies and brown rice

So 14.5syns today.. Mainly due to my roast chicken dinner which I had not planned for!

So first WI.. Drumroll please ****

I lost 6lbs!! I'm so fricking delighted with that!! It was exactly what I needed to keep myself on the straight and narrow!

Brekkie this morning is porriage, hexa milk and some blueberries... I try to put different fruit in every day with it just to make it taste a little different.. Putting in cinnamon is great as well as it saves syns!

Hey guys! Today has been quite good...

Brekkie was porriage hexB, milk hexA and water with lots blueberries and sprinkle of cinnamon.

Snack was tea with left over hexA milk and a banana and muller greek lemon 0.5syns

Lunch i just had was pasta, pineapple, carrots, ham, chilli flakes and some olive oil dressing for 6 syns.

Having some leftover salad at home for dinner and i'm going to try and flexi syn this week for a function on saturday night

Having a fab day today! Looking forward to a cheeky take away tonight..

So i'm moving house today and working so:

Brekkie was a ham sambo with lots lettuce and tomato (hexB bread)

Snack was banana and tea (hexA milk)

Lunch was super salad of rice, tuna, peppers and cucumber...

So i've all my syns to use and i'm gonna get a chinese tonight!

So had a blowout weekend where i didn't even count the syns!

Yesterday i had a low syn day (6 syns) and hoping to have a low syn day today as well.

For breakfast, porraige, blueberries and cinnamon with dash hexA milk.

Lunch will be couscous and salad.. Already prepped and in work woth me. I've a low syn muller light yoghurt and banana for a snack!

So had a mighty veggie bolognaise made with quorn mince, so only 8 syns today! Pretty happy with myself.

Tomoro looks like this :

Porriage and blueberries hex a milk for brekkie

Lunch of cous cous and leftover bolognaise for lunch

Snacks will be muller light and a banana.

No idea just yet for dinner but i'll mooch around the kitchen tomoro morning before i go to work. Then to use up some of them lovely syns!

Hey guys back after lunch..

I had pre made salad with me for lunch with a dollop of tuna mayo from our work deli counter. They gave me a huge wad of it so i spooned out 1 and half tablespoons of it. I'm guessing they use full fat mayo so i'm going to syn that at 5 syns for a full spoonful of mayo (doubt i ate that much but hey, just to be safe) .. Also slice of potato bread for 1.5 syns and my muller greek yoghurt for 0.5syn!

Still contemplating dinner!

9 syns so far today

21/105 syns since WI..

Back