Tatabubbly wants to track it all in 2013!

Sarg your totally right.. You can't deprive yourself!

I had 8 syns worth of pancakes and it was awesome! I put a little lemon juice on mine instead of synning a topping.

Just had my lunch, I had leftover quorn bolognaise and green beans and pasta... Also, had myself a muller greek strawberry so I'm on 8.5 syns today.. I'm planning some SW style kfc chicken drumsticks, homemade chips and veggies for dinner.

So I lost 2 pounds this week! Well chuffed at myself as this included a weekend away! Showing myself that yes, I can do it!!!

Planning today, I've some SW style kebab in the fridge for dinner later and I'm thinking kebab, salad, and a 5 syn WW wrap? Pure indulgance!!

Brekkie will be weetabix with milk (both hexs)

Snacks will be muller light yogurt in work and some plums I bought yesterday.

Unsure of lunch yet but I could order a salad from work or if there is something healthy on the hot food menu

Happy valentines day everyone!!

No plan at all today for food.. These hours of 1-9.30 are really prohibiting my weigh loss I think! Basically up in the morning, get ready for work and out the door to do any errands I need to.. When I get back at half nine its usually dinner time for me and then lounge about until i'm tired and want to go to bed. I know these hours are co.tributing to me losing slowly, role on the 15th of march when I can start normal working hours!

Brekkie I'm thinking some hexB toast, eggs, beans and some tomatoes?

Going to whip up a healthy salad for lunch before I leave.

Snacks in work will be muller light greek (0.5), melon and plums..

My OH is making me dinner tonight using my SW magazines.. I'm excited so I'm keeping my hexA and syns for later to make sure I can really enjoy it!

Them chocolates were calling to me.. But 5 for 180 kcals was amazing and I had 7 so I didn't do too badly!!

Today my meals so far are :

Brekkie : banana, weetabix (hexB) and milk (hexA).

Snacks of melon and plums

Lunch will be leftover pasta dish from last night.. It was out of the SW magazine but my OH added chicken to make it bulkier..

Dinner: No idea. Either a chicken or beef stir fry.. I bought in one of the blue dragon sachets as they are relatively low in syns as well..

LOl - really want to eat chocolate, but I have given it up for lent!

I have a lamb stew for dinner its cooking away in the slow cooker at home while I sit at work slaving away!

Should be really tasty by 7pm tonight when I get home! (and no i am not at work till then! thankfully! leave at 4:45 meet a friend at the gym for a quick 45min work out, pick up my little lady from dancing and then home Phew!)

Sarg your so busy! And doing so well in your weight loss!

Well last night was very un SW.... I didn't have any dinner.. I came in from work and was knackered so I had a muller greek yoghurt and blueberries..
Then I fell asleep, so yesterdays synage was a measly One Syn! :O

Today I've been quite good, its usually the weekends that are my downfall.

Brekkie was weekabix, banana and hex A milk (you can tell I'm a creature of habit! LOL)

Snacks : none yet!

Lunch: Last of my pasta bake and pint squash!

I just got in from shopping there! Doing up my new house is so much fun, bought some gorg kitchen utensils and
stuff for my downstairs bathroom. I've a picture buy for it and a new bathroom set for soap etc.. I did go into TK maxx
and managed to get bath stuff for €16 which was ralph lauren! :p

Delighted with myself! Plenty of body magic today as me and the OH are taking the dog on an hours walk.. Hopefully doing that today
and tomoro will make up a little for the lack of body magic during the week when I'm at work!

Omg thats madness... Can't wait to I have a mad house to run around after!

So my dinner was cous cous and stir fry made with homemade free sauce..

Cinema goodies : one bag of kettle crisps 8 syns, 2 cans diet coke, 2 fudges (woops) 12 syns and an animal bar for 5 syns.. I didn't have any syns yesterday and I didn't have any earlier so I'm well within my syns XD

Delighted with myself as the last time I went to the cinema I was full of guilt and tonight I'm totally not cos I know its allowed!

Back