Tatabubbly wants to track it all in 2013!

Hey guys! Logging in to say hello!

Brekkie was porriage, cinnamon and blueberries.. With some hexA milk.

Snack was curly wurly 6syns and tea with hexA milk.. Using full fat milk atm as i'm not using my full allowance!

Lunch will be plain chicken, pasta, peppers, grated carrots and tomatoes with some chilli flakes on top. I ordered it earlier at work, they are usually awesome about sauce on the side as i usually have no sauce with mine

Hey guys..

Well, after a long week at work I'm having a chinese with the boo tonight as a wee chill out! I ordered sweet and sour chicken for 15 syns!! I'm getting a side dish of boiled rice too which is free, and told them to chuck loads of veggies in the sauce to ensure I get a little bit of superfree! So syns so far today will be 21 syns..

46/105 syns since WI.. Not bad! I'm 1 measly syn over! So yays! Planning a good day tomoro!

So far, very much back on track. Went to tesco today and got myself two pyrex dishes.. Lol its such an achievement for me..

Brekkie was weetabix and blueberries with hexA milk.

Lunch was tea with rest hexA milk and a pink and white for 2 syns.. Got these in aldi and i couldn't believe the syns when I read the packaging!

Dinner is roast chicken minus the skin, potatoes and roasted veggies. Put on some extra veg for me as oh is having roasted potatoes!

Well yesterday I used a ridiculous amount of syns : 2 curly wurlys 12 syns. Burger bites 4 syns pink and white 4 syns and my lasagna sauce at 5 syns.

Had a sneak peek last night at the scales and they show me up but i am determined to turn it around! Today was

Brekkie : tomato, mushroom, eggs, spagetti hoops and hexB toast

Lunch was chicken salad made of fresh chicken, brown rice, lettuce, tomatos and cucumber.

Snacks so far : slice ham, orange and banana..

Dinner is undecided.. But haven't sneaked a peek in the cupboards at home.

Had a good day and night yesterday.

Lunch yesterday was a ham salad with lemon cheesecake muller and buttons mini pack (5 syns).

Dinner was chicken stir fry with noodles and oodles of veggies..

Late night snack was 2 pink n whites for 4 syns and last of hexA milk in tea!

Today planning hasn't been the best!

Brekkie was banana and pineapple mango and strawberry salad..

I've no idea whats for lunch so i'll order it on my break at three..

Exam today in work... Reason why i'm so scatty!!

9/105 syns since WI

So having a good day.. Lunch turned out to be a tuna salad.. The fecking canteen gave me tuna with mayo instead of plain so I have to syn mayo.. I'm saying around 5 syns as i didn't eat alot of it! I had my second banana and muller light.. So I think that brings me to 6 syns for today..

Dinner will be boiled bacon, maybe some pasta in a tomato sauce? Not really in the mood for a lot of cooking tonight.. Either that or SW chicken goujons with tomato salad!

15/105 syns since WI..

Bit of a hmmmm, ha day today!

Breakfast was a HexA cheese and ham (1 syn) hexB toastie....

Snacks were 2 chocolates (4 syns), , packet of skips (5), orange ...

Lunch was the leftovers from yesterday, pasta with green beans and tomato sauce, muller light yoghurt (1 syn) ...

Dinner was just some ham (again!) (1 syn), potatoes and peas.. No superfree per say but if I'm hungry I'll snack on some
blueberries and mango.

Drinks have been coke zero and water..

Been feeling quite low today, no idea why. OH is away to a wedding today but I think it's due to the fact this is the first night
I've spent on my own in our house!

31 syns since WI....

Didn't update my stats last week! Aagh! Well going to get it updated after WI on wednesday. I'm hoping for a STS as I had an awful weekend but I am fully back on track today. Brekkie was tea and banana

Lunch will be chicken and egg salad which is already ordered and in the canteen XD

Snacks will be fruit salad and yummy muller light strawberry greek... Amazing!

Thanks Sarg..

I've had veggie (quorn) bolognaise with pasta and green beans.. Also, I've had 189 kcals worth of garlic bread.. A yummy in syn treat..

More than one third super free...

I've some leftover tomoro for lunch.

Decided to take my syns day by day, mainly cos I'm a) not drinking for the next while and b) I think I handle it far better!

Happy pancake tuesday!

Decided to make my own batter this morning using 2 eggs, hexA milk, 114 grms self raising flour and tsp vegetable oil. According to my book my batter was 20 syns... It made 10 pancakes, so 2 syns each!!!! WHOOP WHOOP!

So I had two for brekkie (4 syns) and some lemon juice and a banana.

I've 2 with me for work as well.. Just for the afternoon if i get the munchies!

Back