Tattoos - yes or no?

I also have my helix, tragus, conch and nostril pierced.

Had my belly button pierced many years ago - my belly is far to wobbly to ever show it off, but I'm too attached to it to retire it!

I have more piercings planned too!

i have ears, stretched to 8mm at the mo but will probably go a bit larger, possible 12, tongue, nose and other bits and bobs

Stoo said:
i have ears, stretched to 8mm at the mo but will probably go a bit larger, possible 12, tongue, nose and other bits and bobs

Just noticed you're from the black country? Me too! (living in, not from originally) where do you get your tat work done?

lucyc35 said:
Sorry to sound stupid but where's ur helix conch and tragus??

Your ear, all three are different parts, tragus I believe is that middle part, and the other two around the top and side through the cartilage... I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure I'm correct in saying the ear!

Stoo said:
tattoos and 50's style clothing on ladies looks awesome (I know, bloody americanisms) went to a tattoo expo a couple of years ago and there was a stand selling retro clothing, the girls were all dolled up looking like extras from Jimmy Stewart movies but they were all tattooed and pierced and were stunning.

stoo x

Yes but I'm not sure the 2 together suit me. I'll just have to live with it I suppose!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Just noticed you're from the black country? Me too! (living in, not from originally) where do you get your tat work done?

dermagraphics in Halesowen has done alll my latest work, previously Inkspot in Blackheath

I currently have 5 but want sooo much more. My OH has about 15+

I hit my stone award so I might award myself by adding some more to my geisha inspired half sleeve soon! Cant wait to loose a bit more weight So i can get my thigh done and my feet. :)

im gonna get one as a treat for getting my club 10 i hope near christmas or sooner :) only 10lbs to go :)

A definite yes from me!
I have most of my lower left arm tattooed and one other on my right wrist.
I find people with decent tattoos more attractive than those without for some reason :)
Here's a few photos of my left arm so far:

304879_10150310903087485_505427484_8018032_6349766_n.jpg

fe45fc0c9dff4d7e903120af4b644554_7.jpg

IMG_1250.jpg

These are photos of it when it was freshly done, so some of the colours have calmed down and it looks gorgeous :)

Also, I love that you have the Labyrinth worm as your avatar photo Tinytootz :D

Yes, but they have to mean something. Tats for tats sake is a no no for me. I am currently designing myself a second tat to have when I reach my goal weight. My OH doesn't go much on them though :s

Back