• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Tattoo's

Mikey18

S: 20st11lb C: 14st6lb G: 14st6lb BMI: 24.6 Loss: 6st5lb(30.58%)
ROLL UP ROLL UP

right, nows the time
for all of you to show off your ink :p

I have 1, which i really love - gonna get a couple more once I compile what I want :D (sleeve)

the one I have atm is linked here
http://a107.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/10/l_f354d6b1d8c9f1404131415215b3b7ea.jpg
this tattoo as most of the otheres I get will aswell, as my brother has the honor of doing them both :D

so - SHOW US YOUR TATS :p (cheeky hehe)

x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
i have a tribal dragon on one wrist, a plain black pentacle with the outer circle in a flower like shape on my other wrist and a fire breathing snake thingy on my boob.

Janey2004

This is for ME!
S: 16st4lb C: 16st4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I've got 4 soon to be 5, not got any pics at the mo. But will post as soon as. Dargonfly on my back, cat on my chest, panther and snake entwined on right shoulder and a ying yang symbol on the other. New one is my sons name in chinese with a wee oriental monkey at the bottom.

sue121

always lurkin around!
ive got my name on my foot in swirly writing and ive got a triquetra (its the symbol from the charmed series about the witches) on the inside of my wrist xx

Tazzi

is Special :P
S: 228kg C: 78kg G: 65kg BMI: 29.5 Loss: 150kg(65.78%)
Oh god so do i. I thought id look up Kat von D (who got sacked apparently at the end of the first season) when i went to LA. She has a studio there and a spin off show called LA ink....original i know. But i love her grey and black designs. She charges a minimum of £500 for anything and has to have an approved design at least a week before.

Taz x

Mikey18

S: 20st11lb C: 14st6lb G: 14st6lb BMI: 24.6 Loss: 6st5lb(30.58%)
Some nice tatts here :D

Any of you watch Miami Ink? Love hearing the stories behind the tatts. those guys do some amazing stuff.
storys are decent, but went off miami ink when he sacked Kat Von D - man shes hot, started watching LA ink though (y)

I am 49 and never liked tattoos I use to moan everytime my son came home with a new one then one day I decided I wanted one and I have an outline of a cat looking back over its shoulder on my right shoulder and I am totally hooked! Mid life crisis or what lol....I want cat paw prints up the back of my neck now!

S: 20st8lb C: 19st13lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 38.9 Loss: 0st9lb(3.13%)
My first and probably last!

Nice tatts everyone!

Attachments

S: 20st8lb C: 19st13lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 38.9 Loss: 0st9lb(3.13%)
Whoops posted twice!

Taz

Spam Hunter
S: 17st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st8lb(31.2%)
I am 49 and never liked tattoos I use to moan everytime my son came home with a new one then one day I decided I wanted one and I have an outline of a cat looking back over its shoulder on my right shoulder and I am totally hooked! Mid life crisis or what lol....I want cat paw prints up the back of my neck now!
The paw prints would look great

Janey2004

This is for ME!
Yeah, you get the bug once you get one done. Cat paws will look well cool.

S: 11st4lb G: 10st0lb
I got my first tattoo at the age of 15 :eek: it is a Swallow on my right shoulder.I then got a butterfly on my back.25 years later and they are both very dated and they have lost their colour.I would like to get them covered with something but now I am older I am a scardey cat ...lol

Janey2004

This is for ME!
I got my first tattoo at the age of 15 :eek: it is a Swallow on my right shoulder.I then got a butterfly on my back.25 years later and they are both very dated and they have lost their colour.I would like to get them covered with something but now I am older I am a scardey cat ...lol
If you still like them, you could have the colour retouched.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lipotrim - Off Topic 3
Hobbies 60
Very Low Calorie Diets 14
Slimming World 66