Tattoo's

these are 2 of mine, the fairy with hands tied on my back, and the other on my leg, obviously, i DO have another 2 but havent got pics yet!... can only put 1 picture up for sum reason!

Attachments

• mine tattoo.jpg
    mine tattoo.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 69
ahhh done it.. this is the 1 on my leg, i drew it myself ! looks better in real life!

Attachments

• Photo006.jpg
    Photo006.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 68
one of my rewards for reaching goal will be a tat - spent ages thinking about what i want and have decided a butterfly - it's symbolic of shedding my chrysalis (ie my fat) and turning into something beautiful that can spread my wings and fly (corny hey?)

I've got a few, which I'll get around to doing pics of sometime (!) but my next planned one, on my ankle/foot (which will have to wait for Spring as in boots all the time at mo) ...

foot-tat.jpg

I think it's a lovely design. I personally would do it all black (if you saw my tatt's earlier in the thread you'd probably have guessed that though!!).

I have a bit of a thing about red on tattoo's, I think it makes them look sore! That's just me though, I have a lot of odd ideas about things!!

i love that tattoo.

can anyone design one for me. i am going to have a couple of tatts done when i have lost my weight. I would like one at the top of my neck, preferably my boys initials K J and L. and i would also like one on my wrist. I also love Cheryl Coles one on her hand but i think that i would be such a copy cat to even think of going there.

I had my first tat in the summer and now all of a sudden it has started to itch, its not inflamed in fact it looks just perfect but it makes me want to scratch like mad anyone got any ideas as to why...xx

Thats strange Charliegirl. Would pop off to GP to get it checked out. May be an allergic thing but not sure. Also you could give it a wee mention to your tattooist. I'm off at long last to get my new one tomorrow. Been saving all me spare pound coins and one of the girls on here gave me the really good idea of putting a pound away for every pound I lose. So YAY!!! Dead excited!!

Thats a good way of saving for a reward for losing weight lol...mine was a mid life crisis but I am tempted to have another one now....xx

I had my first tat in the summer and now all of a sudden it has started to itch, its not inflamed in fact it looks just perfect but it makes me want to scratch like mad anyone got any ideas as to why...xx
I've got 8, all done by the same tattooist with the same ink and one of mine still itches occassionally 5 years after it was done! I think sometimes it's just a patch of skin that doesn't like the intrution of ink! Unless its inflamed, weeping or scabby I wouldn't worry about it

Back