Tattoo's

... can anyone design one for me ... I would like one at the top of my neck, preferably my boys initials K J and L ...

Apart from the initials, what kind of thing are you looking for picture-wise?

hmm i'm not sure, maybe just a design, i dont want anything specific like a flower or a horse etc. i like ones similar to your design. hmmm

I've got 8, all done by the same tattooist with the same ink and one of mine still itches occassionally 5 years after it was done! I think sometimes it's just a patch of skin that doesn't like the intrution of ink! Unless its inflamed, weeping or scabby I wouldn't worry about it

Thanks for that, it does not itch every day just when it chooses, mind you it is of a cat maybe it has fleas lol...xx

Apart from the initials, what kind of thing are you looking for picture-wise?

I thought about at the top of my spine, a star then the first initial then another star and so on until the third initial and then a star.

what do you think? It will be going down my spine so needs to be quite small.

I've got 8, all done by the same tattooist with the same ink and one of mine still itches occassionally 5 years after it was done! I think sometimes it's just a patch of skin that doesn't like the intrution of ink! Unless its inflamed, weeping or scabby I wouldn't worry about it

Mine are 40 years old and they still itch occasionally :)

I thought about at the top of my spine, a star then the first initial then another star and so on until the third initial and then a star.

what do you think? It will be going down my spine so needs to be quite small.

Had a quickie go .. something along thse lies any good?
kjl.jpg

Alea jacta est is Latin for "The die is cast".

it is what Julius Caesar is reported to have said on January 10, 49 BC as he led his army across the River Rubicon in northern Italy.

The phrase is still used today to mean that events have passed a point of no return, that something inevitable will happen, i.e., he cannot take back what he has done, much like the gambler who has already thrown the dice.

Once I get to target weight, I would love a small one on my back, just above where your trousers stop, but wondering if I am too old at 49, being 50 this year.

Back