tazbabe's show and tell

Jeez Marty, I hope the police caught the driver.

and it's good for me to read everyone else's 'dramas' too! i've not been posting much, but i am reading all your stories, nodding or shaking my head as required.
what ginormous support networks we all have these days, courtesy of the internet! its a good thing, helps us all

xx

Morning Marty & Spud. Any News?

morning xxx yes any news ?

Hope you're sleeping Marty. Here's hoping the news about your FIL is better today, and that poor M is getting over his accident OK.

Hey chick... how's things today?

hi everyone, just up, (nightshift).

well, poor Alan passed away at 23.50 last night. he's at peace now.

can i just say, you are all amazing, your support is very comforting, thank you xx

Ach, so sorry to hear your sad news Marty. Send my best wishes to Steve - what a sad time for him. :(

Thankyou for your best wishes and support for Marty and I. It has been a hard few weeks for us indeed.
Atb
Steve

ah Marty, my love to you and Steve. R.I.P Alan, your'e in a happier place now.

Big hugs to all of you and thinking of Steve his mum and family and of course yourself in this difficult time xxxxxxx

Omg :( things have got to get better. Ive got an opinion on foxes im afraid but i wont start that topic on here..... x

Ugh I loathe foxes - one got in next door and caused £1000 worth of damage :( And the lady down the road said that one crept in her window at night last summer and bit her ear while she was sleeping EWWWW

Back