tazbabe's show and tell

Morning All :D
xx

In my opinion absolutely freezing Bren but Ive really been feeling the cold recently so could be just me.

Morning all, sunny here this morning but not that warm yet.

24.gif
still lovely and sunny here, but chillier than its been, perfect for working in the garden :)

is steve still sending you jokes? do i need to apologize for him? :D

we're all getting settled in here, the house is begining to look like a home again!

how are you all? missing you guys......

xxx

Good morning ladies and gents!! I hope todays joke wasn't in too bad taste...
I thought it was amusing...... :D

S'OK Stevie admittedly you have had other things on your mind - moving your ma, driving miles, starting a new phase of you and Marty and all other things - but leave me out and there will be trouble :D:D:D

Morning Guy's how's your weather, looking like we are going to have rain here they say, the garden needs it :)

24.gif
aye jim, rains on its way, we certainly do need it! not only does the garden need it, but so does the house, 'cos when it's raining i do the ironing etc!

we worked like demons in the garden yesterday getting suff in the ground (claire brought LOTS of plants with her from her garden) and now looking for the rain to help us!

i've got that 'i feel thinner' feeling, fingers crossed the scales agree, i've been a good girl, honest!

and, claire who has difficulties with diverticulitis issues, is feeling much better on her enforced atkins! so another happy person joins our gang :)

Back