tazbabe's show and tell

24.gif
was abetter girl yesterday :)
thank you all for giving me a gentle ticking off....it's worked, i'll be good now, it was just a blip, honest!

i really really want to get below that pesky 200 mark....here i go!

24.gif
getting better by the day!

stepped on the scales at work yeasterday, and they showed a loss, strange thing i have noticed, but when i get weighed first thing in the morning, i am heavier than say 2 hrs after i get up. this morning i was 1lb heavier than i was before i went to bed last night. it must be a water thing!

Morning wonderful people:)
Hope you have a fab day!

Hi guys, my weight varies during the day, I know this from when I was a scaleaholic Marty

24.gif
aye, i know jim, it's so hard to stay away from them at this stage though!
thing is, if i weigh early before i go to work, it's too early, so i have to wait for a day off so i can weigh a couple of hours later, to get my true reading. as i work shifts, with no pattern, this makes sticking to a wi day difficult. also, nights makes me hang on to water too.

Morning Marty, I know it makes a routine difficult doesn't it love

24.gif
well, for the first time since before the brum croissants.......i am back to posted weight!!!

now that feels better, has cheered me up and restored my faith....onwards and downwards!
and i'm off work for 2 weeks, so be easier to keep to a routine to keep it off, and more too hopefully!

Woohoo! Well done Marty:D and two weeks off to enjoy - have fun:)
Xxx

24.gif
scales still say 204lb today, so it's not a blip, yay!

my goodness, wind and rain in ginormous amounts out there today!
yesterday whilst out in the garden, i thought i would take a sneaky peak at the birds nest that was in the traffic cone that stops our visitors driving on the soft verge at the entrance to our drive.
well, a few days ago it was full of tiney eggs, yesterday it was full of tiny baby birds, mouths wind open, but their mother was lying dead beside them!
so, after a phone call, we scooped up the whole nest, including the dead bird, and rushed them to a wildlife rescue centre. they fed them immediately, and said they looked healthy and strong and would likely survive.
seemingly the mother must have been very recently dead when i found them, as they would only survive a few hours without her.
so glad i looked!

Morning Marty, I wonder how the mother died then, and wouldn't the father have fed them?

couldn't possibly have left them to die!
jim, we asked that question, and they said that with only one parent they would only get half the food, and likely not survive, and we saw the male bird on the feeder this morning, so he's ok

Evening S&M - glad to hear the chicks got saved;)

24.gif
awoken to a quieter day, thank goodness, oh my word it was wild here yesterday!!! i can even see a splodge of blue sky today, yay!
please let it stay dry down south until after our weekend away!

Morning Marty, yes it was, howling winds and rain, looks nice so far this morning though.

Morning happy campers!! :D

Some thieves broke into my daughters dance studio and stole all of her Limbo equipment.

How low can they go?

Back