Taz's diary - Need to do this!

cool, well done you, you're almost back to being half way towards target too! xxx

Reactions: Taz
4 stone by christmas? Would be nice but I don't think I will do that!

Yeah only 2lb to go til I'm half way again. It's so boring losing the same weight I've already lost once before! I can't weight to lose new stuff!

wow taz. that's brilliant!! well done :D :D

under 200lbs!! hmm. you've got me to thinking that i can't be far off that now...

you'll be losing the new stuff in no time :)

abz xx

Now for the real challenge - Can I lose two weeks in a row? Ha ha

I know I lost last week but that wasn't official as I didn't go to class

Hi Hun, We havent talked for soooo long. How are you doing??? xx

I am a bit tired this afternoon. I was on late shifts last week and I was going to bed a 2.30 am and waking again at 7am so the days were reeeeeeeeeeally long. On Friday I had a day off and just as I was having a slow easy start to the day I had a call from my sister to say she'd gone into premature labour so I had to dash over to far west wales to babysit only to find out they let her out before I got there! Went shopping yesterday so that was a long day and a bit much for my poor knee and this morning I was up at 4.30am for work. I have no work this week so I plan on doing plenty of resting!

Good for you Taz - you work too hard sometimes x

Oh it's not by choice Gem! My company have taken on so many staff that there is no rest day work available at the moment. I only wanted to work 3 days and I am going to have to beg them for that!

Got some praise from my new boss today though. On Wednesday I had some passengers on my train who were booked on the previous train that was cancelled. They were not too pleased and wanted to know what their new connections would be now that they had missed their original trains. It turned out that not only would they arrive close to midnight and an hour and a half late but they also had a 45 minute wait at Bristol. I printed them off their new train times and connections then phoned ahead to the duty manager at Bristol and arranged for the passengers to have complimentary refreshments while they waited. They left as very happy customers and my manager was pleased with my actions and the outcome

Well I have limited powers to keep customers happy but I always do what I can. It makes a difference how the customers are. These ones were very polite and didn't cause a scene or kick up a huge fuss. Some people get really nasty if the train is delayed by one minute and when they are unreasonable you just don't want to do anything for them but the bare minimum of my job description!

I think your actions would go a long way to repair the sometimes patchy reputation of the train companies. Well done - they are lucky to have you on board (that goes for management and passengers) x

OooO i so knwo what ya mean!!! LOl have done that a few times when i have had a customer service role!!!! some are just sooooo nasty!!!!

Hope ya get plenty of rest this week!:)

Back