Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Ha ha just the thought of that makes me laugh! I wouldn't want to have to try to explain track circuiting to the general public whilst trying to fix a crossing!

Lol yeah its a nightmare.....they just look at you and go yeah AND????? As if i can just carry the train on my back so that they can pass...........stupid public.

They always go for me too cos i guess i look all sweet and easy to imtimidate :p

Taz x

It's never personal though, it's the uniform/name badge they have a go at. It always amazes me though, the stupidity of some people. I had a guy on my train that wanted me to let him off the train while we were stopped in the middle of a busy junction!

LOL yeah fine mate....just hop off. :)
I have only had one man get violent. We closed a crossing up near carnforth and on one side of it was the ocean and the other side was the town. They were only connected by the crossing....so people on the ocean side couldnt leave...and people on the town side that lived on the ocean side were getting rather frustrated. The boom basically snapped right down the middle and we HAD to take it off....totally wouldve killed someone if it went up and down one more time.
We are looking AFTER you silly public :p
xx

I was sitting on someone's sofa waiting for a kid to come out with me today while WW3 raged around me. I thought the family were going to come to blows. "hmm... remember me? Are you sure you wanna bring up ALL that stuff while I'm sitting here?" Interesting insights though x

Oh yeah, you got to love them!

Well I went to karate tonight but didn't do kickboxing. My left knee started to hurt more before I got there and my right locked towards the end of the session. I am going to ask the doc to book me in for an MRI on BOTH knees so I can know what is going on with them.

Taz - that's also telling you that you need to rest those knees for a while until you know what's going on - you really don't wanna make it any worse x

Well last night Mr Taz said that I should take it easier but what's the point? If they are going to tear they are going to tear and by wrapping them in cotton wool will only prolong the inevitable. I'd rather keep going with the lifestyle I have (taking it a little easier than usual) and deal with it when it occurs. Because of the HMS I will always have trouble and I can't put my life on hold forever

no, but you could prevent the eventual damage by taking it easy. wait until you've had your mri. you could put yourself out of action for even longer by continuing with your training hon. they may not tear as badly as before if you take it easy.

abz xx

Just been to the docs and they are reaferring me for physio as they said the MRI won't pick up the suspected damage as it would only pick up huge tears and the problem with mine is fraying. I have to go back next week to get a proper referral to the HMS clinic in Bath so I can get more info etc about the condition

I'm with Abz. Be careful - you don't want a huge tear, remember what it was like last time x

I certainly don't want a repeat of last time but the docs are a lot better this time anyway so I'm not too worried.

WI tomorrow and I'm not too hopeful. I had a busy weekend with lots of food so I don't think I will get away with that

Good luck. I hope you get to move the tickers x

I certainly don't want a repeat of last time but the docs are a lot better this time anyway so I'm not too worried.

WI tomorrow and I'm not too hopeful. I had a busy weekend with lots of food so I don't think I will get away with that

Good luck with WI hope you get a loss or even a maintain would be good if youve had a busy weekend with lots of food :)

Back