Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Good to see you around Taz. I was wondering where you had got to x

I've been working. They pinched the cables in the tunnel again and I was booked to go to Cardiff so that was all good fun. Especially as the hand-signallers couldn't get to the tunnel as there was a massive accident on the M4! What a load of chaos

I have been to many bbq's! More notably, we had a bbq on a traffic island! What kind of theme? Can you find a link to the picture?
I cant get the picture on at the moment Ive llost the wire to my phone and the scanner is broken.

The girls on the photo are dressed like native indians or pocahontas. It says the photo is sent in by a Gina Powell of long cross, Lowrence Weston, Bristol.

No that wasn't me then. I'm the other side of Bristol although I used to know someone who lived in Long Cross!

No need to be sorry, usually when there are weird bbq's in Bristol I have something to do with it - just not this time!

The last one I had was in The Forest of Dean - a gift of an autumn day - cold and sunny with leaves crunching under foot and acorns falling out of the trees onto the picnic table. I was with family and my best mate and it was lovely - seems ages ago but it was only a few weeks ago x

.......and great big mushrooms - they're lovely x

Hope you spur me on - I aint been bad but god I seem to get nowhere fast these days lol
xx

Yep heres hoping Im good til xmas and that can spur me on for the new year :)

Good Luck sweetie - we can do it! x

Back