Taz's diary - Need to do this!

I went out for dinner last night and it started with all good intentions. I had the gammon as usual and no alcohol, then THIS happened:

Attachments

• Photo-0036.jpg
    Photo-0036.jpg
    303.9 KB · Views: 51
That was vanilla ice cream, white chocolate ice cream and marshmallows covered in lemon and white chocolate sauce!

The surprising thing is, I took my usual visit to the scales this morning and I am now only 3lb up which means I have los 2lb since yesterday morning!?!? I checked 3 times just to be sure!

Funny that cos I was a pound up yesterday morning and I ate and drank last night - Yay, I reckon we got away with it x

LMAO similar thing happened to me on saturday, i was goodish and had a mixed grill and diet coke and a little wine. Then out of no where a big slice of chocolate and hazelnut torte appeared, well it was rude not to eat it really.

Now Taz - are you sure that's really the way it happened? A little bird told me that YOU ordered that mountain of calories!!!!!!!

Oh no, that was a naughty little bird! I really don't know how the mountain appeared but it was a yummy job to get rid of it!

I didn't think little birds told lies Taz x

You can't kill it - it didn't mean any harm - just told a few tales that's all!!!!!

So glad - little bird is a friend of mine x

Wow that was some dessert mountain you bravely tackled there!
Unfortunately, I am unable to eat ice cream as, strangely, it makes me faint! I could draw a bit of a crowd with a cornetto even!

OMG that's terrible! I must confess, I didn't eat it all myself, I gave most of the ice cream to Mr Taz!

My scales tell me this morning that I have lost another of those lbs so it is looking good for a STS tomorrow!

Back