Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Bolt all the doors Taz - Don't let anyone in x

just keep thinking of that free membership and do it honey!! nothing like the threat of weigh in to keep you on the walk :D

abz xx

Yeah I really have to make a good effort to prove that they made the right choice giving me those vouchers

hey taz hope ur okai read u had dificulty! dont u worry ur great! ull do ace next week i promise!!!!
i lost 2 lbs this week and i just came on today (star week lol) so i was pretty shoked with a loss but hey!!! should have good loss next week! im off to step aerobics tonight for an hour and half! i feel quite angry today so it will do me some good haha! got 3 sessions ov step aerobics this week ha i think im in love with it!
shall speak soon
keep ur head up and ur amazing :) x

you will 4 sure! x

hey, just popping in to say im still around (and posting) albeit sparingly lol! xxx

Good to see ya hun. Don't forget to drop in on the team too! I have been out all day so I am just catching up and will get round to your diary very soon!

I went to the gym today, will go again tomorrow. My neck is a little sore tonight so I will take it easy tomorrow

yer take it steady, oh yer will go and report my loss, i kinda forget now its sub forumed lol! i lost 2lb though incase i get side tracked on my way there! xx

Yay well done, you really knock it off when you are on the ball don't you!
Don't know what's going on here tonight, I just asked for help with this! Keeps posting my threads before the one I am replying to! I'm good, but I'm not that good! I can't read minds!

Morning Taz - I hope all is well with you this morning. Thanks for yesterday - you know what I mean x

No problem Gem.

I have WI this morning. I think I have only lost 1lb if at all! That is not good as I had a huge gain last week. I really don't know what is going on with my weight. I know I am eating too many Syns but I am also exercising about 10 hours a week. This week I will try to cut the Syns right back (my plan for last week that was 'stolen' from me!) and I will measure again next week too to see if the gym is doing any good!

Believe - the gym WILL be doing you good but may not show on the scales immediately. It might show the other way if you stop though x

Oh I know it will! After I started MA's, my first holiday saw a 7lb gain in one week! I normally put on a few lb on holiday but that was HUGE and I attributed that to the lack of exercise in that one week.

Having said that, when I couldn't train for 5 weeks at the beginning of the year I only (only!) gained 7lb in 4 weeks and that was also over christmas and new year. And I still haven't lost any of that gain!

I walk a lot on holiday usually so I do offset a little of the damage x

Well I have told Mr Taz that we need to get a bike carrier for the car before we go away so we can go for long rides

Sounds good. Unfortunately I had to get rid of my bike as it seemed to make the problems with my SI joint worse. I did some walking in Cornwall though and even a scramble up and over the rocks to get to the logan rock - something I have wanted to do for a long time but always held back while OH did it. It was a personal victory for me - meaning that my visit to the physio and the subsequent targeted exercises are paying off. Every little helps as a famous Supermarket chain says x

sounds like you have a plan taz. filling up on free foods and cutting back the syns a little. it will show eventually with all the exercise. the problem is, once we start adding a little here and a little there it can get to be a bit more than we think. this is what happened to me with sw... i was overgenerous with my portions and my syns by the end...

think it's great that you are still going down slowly though. a lb is a lb is a lb...

abz xx

Well it was better than I thought but not as much as I'd hoped. I lost 2.5lb which is good (considering I was captive to Synful food on the weekend) but it means I have gained 0.5lb this month. I would like to finish next month with a loss!

Today at the gym I have had my plan tweaked a little! I have had the reps of the resistance equipment upped so I get a better workout. I have a full review due in a month so I will see how that goes!

Back