Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Hi Abz, I am not too bad thanks, I didn't go training last night as I was a little knackered and my neck was a bit achey so I decided I would make up for it today with a gym session. Got up this morning and my neck felt worse but I have just washed my hair and it seems to have eased! Maybe it just needed a good stretch out?! I will miss training on Monday night too as it's my dads birthday so I will hit the gym on Monday too!

Maybe you need to have a little gentle therapy on it - the sort of thing I do (head and neck massage) x

It's not too bad, was just a little tight this morning but it seems bending over the bath to wash my hair has loosened it a little

Just needed a stretch - well if you need services, just gimme a shout x

hey well done on this weeks loss xxx

I hope you enjoyed your day with big sis and litluns x

This morning I went to Tesco as I had heard a whisper that they had my favourite Mullers (the chocolate ones of course!) on offer! So being a little on the skint side, I gathered all the vouchers I could find and set off for the shops. The result? A £20.59 bill that cost only £2.77 and a fridge that now looks like this:

Attachments

• Photo-0052.jpg
    Photo-0052.jpg
    400.4 KB · Views: 63
Er... looks like I might be! They were on offer and I had vouchers, seemed rude not to stock up!

Impressive shop Taz. I just spent £63 and I'm not sure how!! :eek:

Have decided to keep the receipt & do an exact shop in Morrisons next week and then maybe the same again in Lidl the week after to compare prices!!

OH MY GOD - these are my fav...how much are they? I refuse to pay full price!! xxx

Back