Taz's diary - Need to do this!

That's pants Taz - has it done any harm to your carpet, furniture etc.?

I heard it when it started coming through so we caught most of it but there are brown lines on the ceiling in the shape of the pipes so it will need to be repainted. I have taped up the switch for that light so we don't turn it on for a while to let it dry out properly

Very sensible Taz - you can't be too careful can you x

Nope! We don't like the lights we have in the lounge/diner and have been meaning to change them since we moved in and on Friday we picked out the ones we want. I'm glad we didn't change them at the weekend now!

Not a lot. Probably going to give the kitchen a damn good clean and sort out but apart from that just chillaxing til this evening

I might take a trip to the pool around 11.30 this morning, apart from that I have to get on with the tidying - no chilling for me Taz, unless the heating breaks down!!!!!

Ah..... mega-exercise - I might have guessed x

Hope they fix it soon chicken!

Enjoy ya session later :)
xx

Thanks Claire, I hope so too!

Well my weight has dropped today so I think my gain last week was all Aunt Flo's fault! Just have to wait and see how much I have lost on Wednesday

Oh Taz....
Sorry to here your drama with the ceiling and all the water come through. But well done on the scales dropping down.

Thanks Gemma, I must have been retaining loads of water as I went to the loo about 4 times this morning!

Just had dinner and experimented with a dessert. I had pasta bolognese for dinner (haven't got any spaghetti!) and for dessert I made the jelly/yogurt thing but with blackcurrant jelly and a choc orange muller. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attachments

• Photo-0059.jpg
    Photo-0059.jpg
    316.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Photo-0060.jpg
    Photo-0060.jpg
    369.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Photo-0061.jpg
    Photo-0061.jpg
    310.5 KB · Views: 27
Back