Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Really? I find it's just the same as normal mince. I add an Oxo to it for extra flavour though

Aunt Flo's a right pest - I'm SO glad she's stopped visiting me. It must be something I said (or maybe it's me age) x

You must have upset her Gem!

I only managed one hour training tonight, I haven't been feeling too good all weekend and just didn't have the energy

Too dam right!!!! I told here to **** right off and never come back again x

It's tomorrow morning Gemma, I go to the gym straight after so I will report back in the afternoon

Last edited:
Thanks Gemma, I am really cofident this morning that it will be a good one so I actually can't wait! This afternoon my tickers WILL be changing and my mini goals will be lower. Now I have to get a loss 2 weeks in a row and I'll be happy!

Yesterday I went shopping and bought some more low Syn crisps and chocolate and made up loads of snack packs. Each one is 11.5 Syns and have 2 Alpen lights in them as a HE B.

Sending some extra good vibes for WI!! x

Reactions: Taz
Thanks Gemma, I am really cofident this morning that it will be a good one so I actually can't wait! This afternoon my tickers WILL be changing and my mini goals will be lower. Now I have to get a loss 2 weeks in a row and I'll be happy!

Yesterday I went shopping and bought some more low Syn crisps and chocolate and made up loads of snack packs. Each one is 11.5 Syns and have 2 Alpen lights in them as a HE B.

Well done Taz.. Great Idea. I am going to do my very best and get a loss 2 weeks on a row like you,as so far i have lost one week the next its back on!

So glad you have found my diary :D

Well done Taz.. Great Idea. I am going to do my very best and get a loss 2 weeks on a row like you,as so far i have lost one week the next its back on!

So glad you have found my diary :D
Yep, I am exactly the same - on, off, on, off......

I see your post about red days you get hungry, i do 2. But i dont like quorn so i dont no what really to have on green. Can you give me any ideas?

I find that Quorn mince tastes no different to norma mince. I add an Oxo cube and cook it with a tin of tomatoes so it takes on the moisture.

There is loads you can do on a green day depending on your tastes. I always have poached eggs on toast for breakfast. You can have eggs with potato wedges, pasta with vegetables, maccaroni cheese.

I use Quorn a lot to make things like Spag bol, cottage pie, and my favourite 'fast food' - Quorn swedish balls with alphabetti spaghetti!

Thanks Taz.. I tried quorn sausages and didnt like them!
I normally do SW chips egg and beans.
Its red days i get stuck when at work, so today i have a salad!
Thats why i sometimes do mix2max then i can still have my 2a and 2b.

I don't like Quorn sausages either. Asda do thier own meat free lincolnshire sausages that are only about 1 Syn each.

I do M2M if I fancy a meaty meal too

Thanks Taz.. I tried quorn sausages and didnt like them!
I normally do SW chips egg and beans.
Its red days i get stuck when at work, so today i have a salad!
Thats why i sometimes do mix2max then i can still have my 2a and 2b.

Try quorn sausages in a sausage casserole. I'm not on slimming world so not sure what you can use but I use red onion, garlic, peppers, mushrooms (all tossed in spray olive oil but you could use frylite), add a tin of chopped tomatoes and either chop sausages and toss with the othere stuff before the toms go in or lay the sausages on top to cook in the oven - yummy.

I use Linda McCartney sausages - can you use those? They are a bit nicer :)

Taz it's good though staying the same and not having a gain, also means your body is adjusting I feel before it gets told 'we are loosing remember, let go of the lb, NOW!'

Bren
X

Evening Bren, you are right our bodies do need to adjust. I think mine has done a bit too much adjusting lately though!

I lost 3lb this week, I am well pleased with that!

Well I have just adjusted my tickers and I see I am now back to where I started for my Black Belt ticker, so I now have exactly 2 stone to lose by November!

Back