Taz's diary - Need to do this!

My neck is ok now, not sure what I did to it! had a good swim so that was good.

Am I on track this week? Hmmm well I have been bad but I definately don't think I have gained this week. I will know tomorrow morning!

good luck for tomorrow then taz, surely chasing around after the dyson will have helped!!

Well done Taz - good luck for the weigh in x

good luck for tomorrow then taz, surely chasing around after the dyson will have helped!!

Did it escape cos she overworked it? :eek:

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow Taz. x x

Good Luck for tomm chicken!!
xxx

Hi Nomad - you're becoming a regular - that's a good thing. How ya doin'?

Gem, you really need to try and find the beginning, it makes life so much easier!!

Also why is I'm doing all this exercise and this is the second week I have gained weight?!? What's that all about?

I'm not doing too good at the moment either Nomad but it will happen and I'm gonna lose loads more weight. It's a journey and we all know about diversions.

Don't worry - you'll get in the zone and start losing - sometimes it takes time x

I'm fine Nomad - just not losing weight. If you have enough posts you'll be able to get into my diary too.

Get yourself a weightloss ticker from tickerfactory.com or MyFitnessPal.com x

Evening Nomad. Nice to see you back. x :)

Everyone wants it to happen here and now but the rotten truth is that weightloss (and a lot of other things besides) takes time. If I'd started this process 2 years earlier when I was going to I'd have been further down the road now. It seemed too long a journey then but it's no shorter for the waiting. It WILL happen though x

Reactions: Taz
Back