Taz's diary - Need to do this!

I love mine! It's quite heavy though considering it's only a small one. Well worth the money though

mine lifted the lino in the bathroom!! and within 10 mins of having it MrB owned 1 less sock!!

still love it!!

Ha ha you definately cant take your eyes off it can you!

last week my friend brought hers round for us to use and she hoovered up her yellow duster! She had to take the pipe off to get it out again!

might have to invest in one!

Hi Nomad. The rep points are fun - give them to friends and people whose posts you approve of - it's the white "balance" thingy at the bottom of the left hand side panel.

I'm still not sure where the beginning is - although I have to admit I haven't looked that closely x

'specially with 9 squatters. :p

Count Jim - The cheeky green ones are still there - the angry blue ones have already been kicked out. When they are all blue they will disappear and I will get back to the serious business of my weightloss ticker x ;)

also Taz/gemstone, what is the point of the reputation rating thing?
As Gem said, it's just a bit of fun really. If you like a post you can rep it. You can only give out 10 reps a day and you cant rep the same person twice in a row x

About 15 years ago my father bought a Dyson type cleaner from a door to door salesman - only my father fits the cliche!

The carpet in the back room was sooooo old, this cleaner (which must have been an industrial one) sucked all the old foam underlay from beneath the carpet and then caught a loose thread and unraveled a good quarter of the carpet while he panicked trying to work out how to turn it off.

About 15 years ago my father bought a Dyson type cleaner from a door to door salesman - only my father fits the cliche!

The carpet in the back room was sooooo old, this cleaner (which must have been an industrial one) sucked all the old foam underlay from beneath the carpet and then caught a loose thread and unraveled a good quarter of the carpet while he panicked trying to work out how to turn it off.
That has made me laugh, it sounds like a scene from a comedy!

LOL, I can just see that Sue, nice one.

Morning Taz, how are you, the weather here is still crap and the rain overnight was unbelievable.

What have you got planned for today Taz? Something energetic I imagine x

Almost! We had boiler problems last night and we had to turn all the water off overnight until the repair man came this morning. When he arrived I went under the kitchen sink to turn the water back on and something went wrong with my neck - again! I have a stiffness now on the right hand side so I am thinking the gym may not be the best idea so I will just go swimming instead

Swimmings always good Taz.

Hope you neck is a bit better after your swim hun. x x

Swimming is probably the better option, hope your neck gets better soon x

How's ya neck now taz? Did ya have a good swim?

Are ya on track with SW this week?

Nas x

Back