Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Sounds like you've had a great time. Hope the sunburn isn't hurting too much now. Take care & keep applying that aftersun. x

Hey all, we got home last night. I have brought a few(?!) squatters back with me but I plan to evict them VERY fast!!!

Lovely to see you yesterday morning, even though it was a flying visit - I was busy and you had to get on the road. I hope you had a lovely break and the rest of your time off is good x

Have a great day Taz. x

Hi Taz, morning love. :)

Hi Taz - Good to see you this evening - a nice surprise x

Taz came round Gem? that's nice. :)

Yes Jim, we were in the area so we thought it would be nice to pop round to have coffee with the 'Stone's'.

Well I have started on a short term plan for 3 weeks to shift some lb-age before my birthday. So far 3 of those pesky Cornish squatters have retreated and I am hoping that more will leave by the end of the week!

Taz came round Gem? that's nice. :)

Yes Jim, she came round - I obviously didn't hit her hard enough :eek: only joking of course :p x

Just thought would pop on and say hi - NO WAY im attempting to read what I missed in your diary LOL

So upadte me! xxx

Oh it's ok Claire, you haven't missed much! Mostly a lot of faffing, no weight lost, a little gained, hoping some will come off again.......

Oh and a holiday!

Oh it's ok Claire, you haven't missed much! Mostly a lot of faffing, no weight lost, a little gained, hoping some will come off again.......

Oh and a holiday!

Holiday to where!?

Oooh I have a hols in Aug another good reason to get some more weight off I go in 8 weeks!?
xxx

Morning Taz, I hope you are enjoying yourself.

Went to Cornwall for the week Claire. The sun shone all week and we spent a lot of time in the outside pool or on the beach!:flirt2:

Welllllllllllllllllllll 5lb down since Sunday, seems this plan is worrrrrrrrrrrrking!!!!!:scale: one more holiday squatter to shift then onto the pre-hols blighters!

I have just got a new dress for a surprise 50th I have to go to next weekend as the one I was going to wear seems to have shrunk :sign0007: so I am hoping that I will look ok in it!

We are off out for the day tomorrow but I plan to be good but we will see how that goes. I want to at least get that last holiday lb shifted by the weekend

Hi Taz - hope the world is nice and bright for you today x

Fantastic! I would love to shift a few by friday - altho I aint holding much hope as only back on for 4 days kwim!?

Whats ya dress like?
xx

It's white with large black flower print. I will see if I can get a picture on here of it. I got a white flower for my hair today to go with it. A bit girly but you got to do it sometimes!

Ok I hope this works. This is the dress but obviously (unfortunately!) that's not me wearing it! Mine is about 6 sizes bigger!!!

Attachments

• My dress.jpg
    My dress.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 24
Back