Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Not at all Taz - you are defo 30 in 2 weeks. If you get a re-count, I want one too - I can't believe how ancient I am x

It will be if I can replenish my 'birthday fund' in time! The holiday and some early birthday pressies saw it dwindle so I have to refeed it before the day. I'm not really very excited about my birthday this year but the spa will be great

Hello ladies, sorry to butt in, I just wanted to know what the 'squatter eviction' in your signature means? And well done on your black belt Taz, I've read lots of your diary and it's certainly inspirational to a newbie like me!

ZXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Morning Taz, how are you?

Zoe, squatters are pounds that shouldn't be there, and evicting them is the aim of the game. Confused the hell out of me initially. :D

Thanks Jim - I've got lots of squatters then. By the way, I like your signature and your before and after pics are amazing!

ZXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Wow Jim! I just had a look and you're amazing! It takes years off you too. Well done and I hope I just do a bit as well as you have...

ZXXXXX

I'm sure you will Zoe. :)

Welcome to my diary Zoe, as Jim said squatters are lbs that sneak on and need to be evicted!

Gem, the spa is only £22 so it's not expensive. I initially had £100 in the fund but it seemed to have sprung a leak!!! Mr Taz has promised to give me some of it back though so it's not too bad

Not too bad - perhaps the "Birthday Fairy" will fly in and help x

Okay Taz, here's your recount - if I'm 31 on Saturday, you are definitely 30 a week Monday!!!!!

Hope you're having a good day and wish I could join you for the spa day xx

Morning Taz. :)

Back