Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Afternoon all. No more losses to report but hopefully there will be some shifted by Friday. I have got a rather large exam tomorrow, takes 4-8 hours so I am reallllllllllllly looking forward to that - NOT!!!

What exam is that Taz?

It's the Rules exam for work. We have a rule book which is about 5 inches thick and the appendix to the rule book which is about 7 inches thick. We have bi-annual exams on it which is a 500 question face to face exam with a competence manager and practical assessments to make sure we are correctly retaining all the information we need to know. We also have regular assessment rides where a competence manager will join us on the train to make sure we are doing our job properly!

Jeez taz.

.... and they think the GCSEs are bad x

Hi Taz, good luck on the exam, it is today isn't it?

It was Jim and it was a big one! They have added more on to it now and it took 4 and a half hours! So here's how it went:

Track safety: 99%
Electrified lines: 97%
Fire safety: 100%
Traction: 100%
Route knowledge: 100%
The main exam (500 Q's): 100%

And tomorrow I have to have a new route exam and kit check! Phew what a week!

Damn good scores there Taz love. Well done.

Definately an improvement on last year Jim, I only got 99.8% on the main one last year cus I got a question wrong. Not so happy that there is so much more on it now but I don't have to do it again for 2 years and I only have to have 1 assessment ride per year now.

Yea right Taz - if that's scraping through, I don't know what good is x

Baaaaah.... don't put yerself down Girl - You're AMAZING X

Morning all, happy POETS day! And a happy day indeed, Taz reporting for duty with a 2lb loss on this lovely WI day!!! Of to work shortly to do yet more tests. HAve a good Friday everyone x

LOL, POETS day, haven't heard that in a while taz. Good luck today love. Well done on the squatter eviction as well, 2 more made homeless, great stuff.

evening all. Feeling a bit pooo tonight. I got my first birthday card through the post today which was quite early but it was a special one from someone special! It also makes me realise how unexcited I am about the event :( the fund is being eaten away by bills so I will have to rely on others to buy me drinks etc and try to conserve enough for te spa. One of the girls has pulled out due to an ongoing and unresolvable dispute with one of the others so she phoned earlier to say if the other girl is still going then she wouldn't be. I think she wanted me to say that I will tell the other girl not to come but I won't do that. Grrrrr y can't anything be simple???

Hiya Taz, sorry to hear one of the girl's won't be coming next Monday due to a dispute with another girl. I so wish I was coming. Ah well, there's always next year and I shall be with you in spirit.

Well done on the tests and things the last couple of days, that's brilliant :)

Are you working the weekend or have you got some time off? Hope you're having a good evening xx

Back