Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Hi love, it's cold and dark here. :(

Lucky you, I have a hangover this morning, not usual for me, Olivia's birthday party was more boozy than expected. LOL.

It was funny really Taz, one minute she was hyper playing on her rocking horse, next minute she was flat out on the floor asleep. :)

Taz - you can't always blame the parents - there is a time when they go beyond your control and you can only watch openened mouthed and wonder why!

Jim - My youngest used to fall asleep in her dinner sometimes. We had to lift her head, check there was nothing in her mouth, clean her face, change her and put her to bed x

I think her husband is the best one to ask about that Taz x

evening Taz - I am really beginning to wonder what I have let myself in for :):)

I do hope the pain is going

You'll be fine H, it's always a good laugh.

I'm beginning to agree with you Taz though that you may be being picked on!!!!

Hope you have found something to do to elivate the boredom xx

Morning all, I am considering taking a trip to the doctors this morning but it's raining and I really don't want to go out in it! As the pain in my upper arm is going the pain in my lower arm is still very bad and I'm not convinced that it's my shoulder causing that pain. Although the pain is in my arm I get the feeling that the problem is in my elbow

Friday WI, this is the first day of restart and I am 2lb over my official start weight from last year. So I have to lose that 2lb before 'losing'. If you know what I mean?!

It could be in more than one place Taz - the way you fell could have caused a jolt right through your arm x

The start weight is not too bad Taz - you'll soon lose that and start "losing" properly x

Yeah thats what I'm thinking Gem. Just not sure I can be arsed to walk up there in this rain only to be told there's nothing they can do about it. Or worse, that I have to get to the hospital for an xray!!!

Back