Taz's diary - Need to do this!

But the hospital next to the surger will do an xray Taz so that wouldn't be a bad thing. If you had to go any further you could always ring me and I could take you this afternoon if you can cope with Bugsy x

I'm not sure if the local hospital is open at the mo, last time I saw it it was wrapped in plastic! Hopefully they are just doing repairs and not closing it.

I have had a productive morning so far, bought a christmas present in the sales and used a voucher code for a further £5 off! so I actually got a £30 item for £15, bargain!!! Bills paid, money moved to where it needs to be to pay other bills, all good so far. Still got 40 mins til I can phone the surgery

I hope all goes well with the surgery. I'll check my phone when I come from OH in case you need a lift somewhere this afternoon x

Morning Taz et al. It's snowing heavily here at the moment, they say it's due to turn to rain though.

We just have the rain Jim - It was supposed to be heavy snow turning to rain for us too x

Hi Gem, well I do hope it turns to rain.

Yep just rain here.

Well I just had a look at my share forecasts and this year doesn't look amazing but the next 2 years could see a tidy profit! Happy with that!

You have shares Taz? a speculator then. :)

Well not really Jim, we have saving schemes at work and we can buy shares with them at an option price and sell at the current price or we can just take our savings out when they mature after 3 years. I do also buy shares through a similar scheme where I buy 7 and they give me 4. But the savings one is the one I am keeping my eye on as that is due to mature soon. There won't be much profit this year but if the share price stays as it is for the next 2 years I could be looking at a nicer sum

well done on the christmas shopping - I am not thinking that far ahead - birthdays is my limit to date :):)

hopefully the docs can let you know what is going on with your arm
heavy rain here in chippenham too - so heavy dh took the car instead of cycling to work - but now I have to go to town with no car - :):)

Is this shares in the railway company? We can do the same here taz, I have converted my annual bonus into shares for the last 4 years, it's looking good and will be a nice little earner once I'm retired I hope.

Yes it's company shares. I too am buying the extra shares for later in life. It works out that I only pay £22 a month as it comes out before tax. One day they may turn into a tidy sum for retirement

Good for you love, it's nice to see a young person who is thinking about later in life love. Well done.

Live for today, plan for tomorrow eh Jim?! Shares are a gamble but it's better than doing nothing. That's the kind of money I could spend each month on unneccesary luxuries or treats so if I get 50p per share at the end of it it's more than I would have!

spot on Taz, that's the way to think.

It's not boring Taz, it's necessary love. I feel it should be a mandatory lesson at school.

Too right! Especially with how accessible credit is to young people. It can swamp you if you don't know what you are doing with it.

REALLY not happy. Went shopping with Gem today, the sole purpose of which was for me to buy a new pair of jeans. I have always bought my jeans from New Look as they have always been the most comfortable. When they changed their range I had to go up a size as they were being supplied elsewhere and were cut smaller so, with this in mind, I went in search of a new pair. They didn't have any in the blue but they did in black so I got them instead. Got home, tried them on and they don't fit! They are tight in the legs and as I don't have the strength in my bad arm I couldn't pull them all the way up! Gem has also said that all their coats etc have very skinny arms lately. I think New Look may be catering for an entirely different market these days :(

Back