Taz's diary - Need to do this!

I'm sure it is Taz, I just don't think that far ahead, you sound very organised, Colleen is as well.

Well clearly I'm not THAT organised! One of the presents I ordered arrived today and when I unpacked it I realised how much I actually want one myself! So I looked on Amazon and they are just £16.99 in the colour I want (usually £29.99) so I have to hope they will still have them when I get paid. I really should have bought mine first :(

What was it Taz? Let us into the secret x

yes Taz tell us what it was
you can leave tempting little morsels like that

hope you have a restful evening :)

Morning all!

Well a real mixed one today. Will start with the bad so I can end the post on a positive!!

:( so it's WI day tomorrow and so far there is NO movement on those damn scales! Well maybe about half a lb but it's not good enough for the first week. I know I have gone over my Syns a little but not by much and not so it should produce NO loss! Not happy :(

:) Had a delivery yesterday of some clothes I had ordered. One was a jumper (called 'Big' so I was hoping it would be!) and one was a jacket. Now I usually have a problem with jackets as they are usually too tight on the arms and back. I ordered this one as it was clearance stock (so last chance to get one) and I loved it when I saw it. So I tried it on and..... It fits!!! Perfectly!!! The arms aren't tight, the back's not tight and there's plenty of room in it! I was so pleased, it's obviously cut very different from the others. Then I tried on the jumper and it fit perfectly and was warm and snuggly :)

Oh Taz - what a nuisance about the weight not moving. You have been working hard at it this week and deserve a loss. You have had a bit of a problem moving around and are probably a lot slower than usual and also stressed about not being able to go back to work - that will have an effect on you generally.

Good news about the new clobber - what company is that doing proper sizing - I'll have to check them out.

I'm sure you will get your slanket (I feel it in me bones I do) - everything comes to patient little girls who wait - and besides, you don't have your new furniture to snuggle up on yet so no hurry.

Have a good day Taz x

Morning Taz, maybe it just takes a bit of time to get going love? That's good on the Jacket and pully. :)

It's really wet and miserable up here, how about you?

Jim, it's wet and windy here. Not a nice day to be going outside!

Gem, it's Bench but that's unusual for them! The biggest size they do in the womens is XL which is 16. But a small 16! I have a few jackets from them and the body is fine but the arms and back are tight. This is the first one that is totally wearable! And it's purple! It's lush, I love and I'm so pleased it fits. The jumper is the same, I think it's designed to be baggy which is why I got it. I didn't expect it to be quite so warm and snuggly

ah, the same as here then. :(

Taz I have a slanket dd bought it for me for last xmas
the clothes sound great - where did the jacket come from (if they have large sleeves I need to look there for gear)
dont forget the pain you are in the area WILL be holding fluid so that is weight that will go
dont be too disappointed - I know everyone says that and some days it doesnt help) but take the two weeks and see what that brings :)

H is right about the fluid - it could defo account for the "no loss" situation x

Back