Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Then you know it makes sense - Big (((Hugs))) x

I am with Gem and so glad that you are logging off and going to rest
I am also pleased you are off work - you really do need to be WELL before going back :)
have a lovely relaxing evening and I hope you sleep well :)

Morning all! I slept ok, only waking a few times. The really annoying thing is I am most comfortable laying on my left but I can't at the moment as that's my bad side!

The most annoying thing here at the moment is that we are re-doing our lounge, all new furniture etc. Luckily we have about 8 weeks before the new sofas arrive so I must be better for that. But at the moment we have the new furniture arriving in dribs and drabs and I keep looking at the boxes wanting to make the furniture up! I have to ship the old furniture to my sister in a couple of weeks so at the very least I have to get the old stuff emptied!

Anyway, so I am now back here at home where there is more temptation to snack so I have to be very good if I can!

Morning Taz, is there any improvement at all?

I know that feeling! It's very difficult when you don't live alone/the others you live with are not following the same regime as you. The fact that there are chocolates and biscuits (I do wish people wouldn't give so much delicious rubbish at Christmas!) all over the place is a real test of willpower...

Morning Taz
look after yourself and I am sure you will be well enough to do those things soon
just dont try to do them too early

Morning Taz, is there any improvement at all?
Not much, it seems ok when I am just sat here resting then when I move I get a painful reminder!

I know that feeling! It's very difficult when you don't live alone/the others you live with are not following the same regime as you. The fact that there are chocolates and biscuits (I do wish people wouldn't give so much delicious rubbish at Christmas!) all over the place is a real test of willpower...
Welcome to my diary! I know what you mean, Mr Taz has just thrown more chocolate at me and I told him he's not helping! The advantage is though, I can get him to finish up all the stuff I don't want to eat!
Morning Taz
look after yourself and I am sure you will be well enough to do those things soon
just dont try to do them too early
I am resisting the urge. This is why I don't want to be at home :(

Taz - in spite of all the pain and frustration I think you are in the right place for continuing this weightloss journey. I am nearly there and will probably start the first week in February which is a good time for me for new beginnings x

Ca you still crochet or does it involve too much arm movement - you could start a new blanket. Get through some of those books you need to read before you start on the kindle. I could pick you up and you could sit next to my kitchen instead. You have some choices but I know what you mean, bored and fed next to a kitchen often ends up with eating what you don't need x

I do have books to read which I am getting through. I have a scarf on the go but too much arm work. I will be restrained. I hope!

Jeez, you're as bad as Colleen. :sigh: she bought loads of "too big" clothes for Olivia in the sales for next Christmas.

I do stuff like that too Jim - Kids clothes are great cos the ages usually work out well x

Taz - if its the neice I'm thinking of, is it a pink one? x

Jim, it's so much cheaper to do it at this time of year! For the stuff that will keep it's a real money saver! Oh and I love the new avatar!!!

Gem, it is the pink one. I think it's perfect for her

Back