Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Well done on the 1lb & the inch loss.

Sorry about the excess & the tablets though. Is there nothing you can do? Why won't you get it back?

Hope you can get something sorted out & today is better for you. x :hug99:

Morning Taz, well done on the inch and weight loss, why are you not getting the excess from the insurance?

Hiya Taz, I don't like you keep going through rough patches :-( Can you not get the tablets on the NHS? Presumably not if you've been paying. I so hope the insurance company change their mind and you get your money. Sending you hugs xxxx

I'm so sorry about the tablets! :( :( :( I feel bad! Would it help for you to take iron supplements? You probably know all about it, but I read that sometimes alopecia can be partially due to iron deficiency.

That probably does not help; I'm very sorry. Hugs your way! :heartpump:
Thanks, unfortunately this is working, the only thing so far, so I was hoping to continue with it. It's not the end of the world though, I've had it for 10 years so I'm used to it!

How much does it cost for the tablets Taz? x
Too much! Hence no budget for it. I started it when I'd had a good month at work and could afford to try it out. NHS won't prescribe it as it's expensive and the success rate is too low for the cost
Well done on the 1lb & the inch loss.

Sorry about the excess & the tablets though. Is there nothing you can do? Why won't you get it back?

Hope you can get something sorted out & today is better for you. x :hug99:
Today has been much better but not been able to sort out anything

Morning Taz, well done on the inch and weight loss, why are you not getting the excess from the insurance?
Thanks Jim, I will answer that below
Hiya Taz, I don't like you keep going through rough patches :-( Can you not get the tablets on the NHS? Presumably not if you've been paying. I so hope the insurance company change their mind and you get your money. Sending you hugs xxxx
Just a blip Nomad, just happened to come on top of a nightmarish day at work
Oh and well done on the losses :)
Thanks x

The recovery team for my insurance said that they can't claim back our excess, their money, and we will lose our no claims because they can't prove negligence against him!!! I got straight on the phone to them and asked how they reached that conclusion and they based it solely on the fact he hadn't responded to their letter! So I told them that non-communication was his speciality which, in itself, proves he is negligent! I, once again, told them the whole saga and she said she would pass it on to their solicitor who will next be there on June 9th. She said it will be a lengthy process either way. If the solicitor says they won't persue a recovery we will have to sue him privately which would mean risking a lot of money for an uncertain outcome :'(

Much better day today though and I seem to be a legend at work after yesterdays dramas, not just in my depot but in others too! :D

Haha, is everybody joking with you about the incident?

Once another coworker and I were accidentally locked into the building after closing time -- usually the recovery manager announces over the intercom that it's time to leave and thank you all for your help, but she had met a bunch of workers in the middle of the store and thought that was everybody so just told them it was time to leave, not realizing that the stockman and I (in the fabric dept) were still working! I had started to wonder why it was so quiet and when we would get to leave when the motion-sensing alarms went off and the recovery manager raced back in to turn it off! it was too funny and the stockman and I still get jokes about it today! :p

(sorry about the long post but thought it may amuse :eek: )

I missed it too Nomad - hope she'll clarify x

Well it's a very long story but basically I managed to fail 2 trains yesterday only to arrive back into my depot in the middle of a Cat B security alert and the place crawling with armed police (big guns!!!) So I was Jonah for the day, no one wanted me on their train after that! With the first broken down train we managed to completely block Frome for 2 hours and even made it onto the radio! I was wery proud :D the second one wasn't actually my train but as I was heading home from the 1st failure they blamed me as I was obviously a jinx. It was quite amusing and it seems everyone knows about the spectacular double failure!

Glad you've had a better day & seem in good spirits despite everything else that's going on.

I think you're probably working all of it but have a good weekend. x :)

Don't work too hard! ;) At least you're not missing out on any lovely Bank Holiday weather. It's cold & windy here today! x :(

Afternoon all. Well today was definately not a good one, got verbally assaulted half an hour into my shift which resulted in hours spent filling in forms then doing a statement with the police followed by a 3 hour early finish. It knocked me a little and I was relieved to get home!

You shouldn't have to deal with that Taz - it's horrible x

Ick, I would have been bawling, I can't take even mean customers at my own job without having to hide in the bathroom and cry if they insult me. :p So sorry you had to deal with such a horrid human being!

Back