Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Morning all, I am a little off my target for Friday still so I'm not sure I will reach it this week. still 2 days to go so fingers crossed. Back to work today and no time off now til Friday next week :(

Morning Taz, I'm sure you'll make it back on plan by Friday. All sounding good with the fridge and freezer. I'll have to come up and check it out. Have a good day xx

As you say still 2 days to go before WI so there's still time.

Have a great day. x :)

Morning Taz, it's a couple of day, a lot can happen in that time

Afternoon all! Well what a day it's been!!! ScouseElf injured herself at work so she went home early to go to the doctors. The doctors told her she had to go to a&e so I finished early to take her there! We then did a spot of shopping and now I am home and chilling :D

Hoping the scales will be kind to me the next 2 days, this friday is measurements day again.

Yeah she is fine, just a minor crush injury to her hand, She has to keep it elevated for 2 days

Poor old Elf. I was going to say it would keep her out of trouble but I'm sure it won't. Give her my best wishes Taz.

I didn't call round yesterday cos I ran out of time. I was going to x

Fancy not having time for a Taz!!! No, I don't think it will keep Elf out of trouble.

Well the scales are all over the place and so far I'm on course for STS tomorrow. Really hoping those scales drop tomorrow :s

You've been doing really well Taz - STS may just mean you're having a body adjustment week. Have a good day x

Morning Taz, how is elf then love, how badly was she inured?

Hope Elf feels better soon.

Hope you have a great day. x :)

Afternoon all. Well I had the day from hell topped off with a letter from the insurance saying we wont get our excess back so no holiday, no more home improvements, no happy Taz!!!

Worse still, I now can't afford to continue with the tablets I was taking for my alopecia :cry: I am supposed to do at least another 3 months and I only have a weeks supply left. Kinda makes the last 3 months a waste of time and money but hey ho, I tried!

Another lb off this week, was hoping for 2 but 1 is ok. A couple of inches gone this month as well so that's all good :)

I'm so sorry about the tablets! :( :( :( I feel bad! Would it help for you to take iron supplements? You probably know all about it, but I read that sometimes alopecia can be partially due to iron deficiency.

That probably does not help; I'm very sorry. Hugs your way! :heartpump:

How much does it cost for the tablets Taz? x

Back