Taz's diary - Need to do this!

What did you do with your day? x

Gem, I visited family yesterday which is always tiring and always means lots of coffee and lots of bad snacky food so I'm hoping it doesn't mean another STS tomorrow :/

I'd forgotten you were off visiting rellies Taz. I hope you had a good time - I imagine you were well entertained, well fed and buzzing with coffee! Rellie visiting can be tiring but its good to have the hugs and keep up with all the news.

Have a good day Taz x

Morning Taz love

Evening all. I don't really have a lot to say at the moment. Rapidly losing faith in the human race and getting fed up of people expecting me to be a door mat. That just aint going to happen!!!

On the plus side, I have got new year off work confirmed so we have just booked a break. we will be spending a couple of days in York then going over to Scarborough and Whitby area for the rest of new year :D

Morning Taz - Glad you have your trip booked. What's up with the human race at the moment? Is it just the glowing sign surrounding you as usual "Help given - crap dumped" or is it something more serious? BTW - I have that sign too and it can get a bit heavy at times.

You are a good friend to many people Taz and they often expect a lot from you. There are times when you need to think of YOU and your needs - we both know that when the chips are down some friends are real friends and some are just "fairweather friends". Just make sure you look after yourself. I'm here if you want to shout x

It's nothing serious Gem, nor anything unusual. It seems that I am always the one making the effort when no one seems to appreciate it while those same people make effort with those who don't. Reminds me of a line from a film - Who's chasing you. Well no more!

I know that feeling too well Taz - it takes the p*** doesn't it x

Morning Taz - look forward to seeing you this evening x

Back