Taz's diary - Need to do this!

That is stupidly early Taz - good luck with that one x

Morning Taz - I hope you get through your day OK x

I finished at 1pm. I made a coffee to take to Cardiff with me then had a Red Bull when I was in Cardiff and made another coffee to take with me. I was busy all the way from Cardiff to about Salisbury when I decided it was time to sit down with my Kindle. Then when I got to Portsmouth I got another coffee to keep me going back to Bristol! Busy trip back and I was very glad to get home. Hoping for a quieter day tomorrow but some how I don't see that happening

lie in??? not a chance! i am at work and waiting for philpotts to open to get some breakfast.

Philpotts sounds good Taz - what time do they open in the morning? x

I was around Nomad but didn't come on here. Philpotts opens at 7am, I was in there soon after! I get an extra half hour in bed tomorrow so that's good

Hope you enjoyed your breakfast, today has been better for you & your enjoy your "lie-in" tomorrow! x ;) :)

Yesterday was a much better day. I did absolutely nothing (except getting breakfast and some red bull) then finished 2 hours early! A short day today, I still feel completely knackered so I will be glad to get home again.

2 hours early sounds good. And I bet you are quite tired, I would be as well! Lovely that you got to relax a bit :) Hopefully you can do a little of that today since you're off early!

Back