Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Evening Taz - I hope you had a good day apart from the rain x

There were no cameras around for that one! I didn't get to go straight home, I was 10 minutes from finishing when that happened. I was so wet it was running off me when I got back on my train and my shirt was soaked through. Then when I got back I was greeted by 2 managers asking me to meet them at the police office when I finished. So I had an extra hour in the soggy uniform :( but it was ok. I actually like the rain :)

Of to work again this morning then straight off to the race for life after. Then home for another early night ready for work again tomorrow! So much for the weekend

Good luck Taz - I hope the weather improves for you x

Well it rained all morning and I was quite hopeful for a sun-free rfl but the sun came out just before it started :( it's so much harder in the heat. I walked all the way as I'm not allowed to do running and finishe in 50 minutes so I was ok with that

Well done YOU - That's an increase to £10 instead of £5 from Mr Stone and me x

Thanks Gem. No it wasn't humid, just hot. Every now and then there was a breeze which was like heaven!

Morning Taz - I hope you're not too achey this morning x

Morning all. Well I have just ordered 2 new doors which Mr Taz is going to freak at me for so I will have to make an appointment with my dad to fit them very soon to soothe the situation. We changed our bedroom door over a year ago and had a new door for the lounge but in the time we waited to get it done it went a bit rotten so we had to throw it out. Within the next week a new lounge and bathroom door will arrive and they will need to get fitted before they befall the same fate :s I also need for my dad to replace the bath panel and put up our shower screen so we dont soak the bathroom everytime we have a shower! Poor dad, he has a lot of work to do! I really want to get this place finished :(

Luckily I have not been too well the last few days and it's got to the stage that I need horrible tablets for it so I told him not to shout cus I had a headache :D then I told him I'd ordered the doors. He was ok about it, the challenge will be to get my dad over in the near future to fit them. I need about £1k to finish the bathroom and kitchen so that wont be done in the near future. Probably not for a few years :(

I hope your long suffering dad will be able to sort things out soon for you x

Well, nice that he wasn't upset about the doors. Fingers crossed for your dad being able to come over soon. I'm very sorry you haven't been feeling well, sending healthy vibes! :vibes:

Thanks, I will be sorted by morning :D My poor dad is like my personal handy man. I would make a right mess of it if I attempted to do it myself

I hope you are feeling better soon Taz and that your personal handyman finds some time to do your job!

Thanks, I will be sorted by morning :D My poor dad is like my personal handy man. I would make a right mess of it if I attempted to do it myself

Haha! Sounds like my Dad!! I'm sure it's in their job description though! ;)

Well done on the RFL. I didn't realise you were doing one.

Hope you feel better soon. You definitely looked decided dodgy on fb this morning (or was that not you??!! :rolleyes: ;))

Have a great day. x :)

One of them was me Jools ;)

Cue childish spoilt brat rant: Ok so I know I am just ungrateful and expect too much but I'm really sulky about something right now. I picked out a really nice pair of roll-up jeans that were reduced from my favourite shop with the intention to buy when I had the cash. So when Mr Taz started talking about my birthday and not being able to afford much I told him that I don't want anything grand but I really want these jeans and could he get me them. When he reviewed his finances he said he too can't afford to get me them and he wont be able to get me anything for my birthday :cry: Now this happens every year and every christmas so I am quite used to it by now but the jeans have been further reduced so I know they will sell out soon. I know it's wrong to expect presents but it's the only thing I actually want this year!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Childish rant over :flirt2:

Back