Taz's diary - Need to do this!

She's going off today Molly and it looks like they have the weather with them x

Have a lovely holiday Taz x

Thanks Gem, we are off in a couple of hours and have loads to do before we go so I won't have time to visit diaries etc. Have a good week everyone, I will be back on Friday x

Have a lovely time - plenty of fun planned I know. I think you have the weather with you for this one so enjoy x

Have a good time Taz :wavey:

She's sent me a picture message on my mobile - Tent's up and all's well x

Evening all!!! Well we are back to civilisation now, getting used to all the electricity again! Camping was excellent, so peaceful. We are planning on many more camping holidays in the future :D

It was good that you had an enjoyable time - you both needed it x

Of course, she could come on and tell us all about it x

Well, what do you know - she's off gallivanting again!!! Good for her x

Good morning Taz - I hope you have recovered from your day out yesterday. I'm sure you had a fantastic time x

Morning all, what day is it???

The camping trip was great but as it's the only holiday we are getting this year (and it was only a short one) we could have done with more time to chill and more time doing what we wanted to do and less time completing missions for other people. We did get a couple of days to ourselves though so that was good. We got back on Friday evening and as we'd turned off most of the electric sockets our tv programs for the week didn't record so I am trying to catch up on what I missed. That doesn't take long! Saturday we went to Thorpe Park again which was great fun. Yesterday was first day back to work and I overslept! Managed to get to work on time, just, but not the most relaxing start to the day. I don't have any time off til christmas now, can't believe how quickly the time off went!

It's a pity about the short amount of time you guys got to yourself. My honeymoon this January was a grand total of 2.5 days at a hotel here in town. Not nearly enough I daresay!! :eek:

Glad you are doing well though, and I hope work goes well :)

I wouldn't have minded so much if it wasn't the ONLY holiday we have this year and it was only 5 days to start with :(

Back