Taz's diary - Need to do this!

No I did wonder about doing it. Once I'm settled at work, I'm going to bake some cakes to take in and charge 50p each to help raise some sponsorship for the 8k. I guess I could do that with the Channel Challenge too.

Well done Girls for you various challenges x

Are you back to work today Taz? Such a nuisance having to work - it gets in the way of so many things doesn't it x

Glad you've had a few good days Taz x

Morning all, I am pleased to report that all the lbs gained on holiday have now left the building and taken another with it! Back on the losing train for Tazzy :D

Oh well done Taz - good for you xxx

Morning Taz, well done there. Good weekend?

Afternoon Jim! I worked all weekend but I have today and tomorrow off. I went for a swim this morning at the newly refurbished pool near to me. It's much better than it used to be so I will swim there from now on. Their times are a bit crap but it's closer to home so thats a bonus. Got 100 lengths done this morning which was ok considering I haven't swam since April

Taz said:
Afternoon Jim! I worked all weekend but I have today and tomorrow off. I went for a swim this morning at the newly refurbished pool near to me. It's much better than it used to be so I will swim there from now on. Their times are a bit crap but it's closer to home so thats a bonus. Got 100 lengths done this morning which was ok considering I haven't swam since April

Bloody hell Taz! I did 30 lengths earlier and thought I was about to stop breathing haha well done you! X

Morning Taz, any plans for your time off? and well done on the hundred.

Back