Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Morning Taz, any plans for your time off? and well done on the hundred.
Monday I went swimming then spent the rest of the day chilling and yesterday I went to the cinema and did a bit of shopping. Nothing exciting but the rest was good :D

Sounds a good day to me love, morning!

It's quiet with little miss noisy away in Cornwall isn't it ;)

Morning Taz, yes, I hope she had a good time and is relaxed, poor Gem, it's been so stressful at work for her.

Sounds a good day to me love, morning!

It's quiet with little miss noisy away in Cornwall isn't it ;)

Charming :p x

Morning Taz, yes, I hope she had a good time and is relaxed, poor Gem, it's been so stressful at work for her.

Too right it has but feeling lots better now Jim :) x

Evening Taz - I bet you're tucked up snugly in your beddy-byes right now but have a good day tomorrow and good luck with the weigh in x

It sounds like you've got a regulating week - an inch is a lot - well done x

Morning Taz, it's nice to see out Gem back isn't it :)

Morning all. Off to work again today. My new doors should be fitted today depending on if my dads back is well enough to get the job done. Fingers crossed!

It's sounding promising to me - I hope you have new doors when you come home x

That's one door done! Another random day at work today, humans amaze me sometimes! Today there was a couple wandering around in the (pedestrian) subway under the station trying to find the bus stop (?!?) and some people tried to take a 3 seater sofa on a train and weren't happy when told they couldn't! That sofa remained at the station

Whatever I've reported, times it by about 100! So much goes on there we are never short of talking points or laughs

Back