Taz's diary - Need to do this!

What were you doing about that early Nomad? Morning Taz I hope you don't have a repeat of the "hot train" scenario - the Great British public can be a bit smelly at the best of times without the extra help x

Morning Taz, LOL gem, how true is that, some people seem never to have heard of showers.

Hope you have a less "fragrant" day! x ;)

Afternoon all! Not such a good day today. I have finally finished a battle with Groupon and they have agreed to refund some money to me but unfortunately it's not come in time to pay the bill :( so I am going to have to source funding elsewhere and very fast for bills that go out tomorrow! Stressful :(

Otherwise all ok, had a fairly easy day at work today and yesterday I was officially told that I start training next week for the enhanced part of my job :D

Good result with Groupon, shame it's not coming quick enough though. Hope you manage to get something sorted out. :hug99:

Great news about the training though. Do you get paid more straight away while training or not until you actually start doing the job? x :)

I've got the bill problem sorted :) I only get paid the higher rate when I do the enhanced work which may be often or rarely so it's not necessarily a great financial decision but it would help as a foot in the door for promotion later on

Glad you're all sorted Taz - now you can rest for a while x

Hiya Taz, glad you got the bill problem sorted. Great news on the training too. When do you start your other college course? Hope today is better zx

I can't afford to do the criminology course at the moment and I'm still waiting to hear about the diploma.

I was going to go for a swim this morning but a lie in won me over! I have a medical today so I don't have to go into work :D

Good luck at the medical & enjoy your day off. x :)

Evening all! Well I found out today that the training has been postponed until January! Interesting considering we are supposed to be starting the job in December but good that I will be able to earn more money this month :D

It could all be for the best Taz. How did the medical go x

Medical was a bit of a bummer really. Doc said both cartilages in my knees have torn but at the moment they aren't bad enough for me to worry about. He suspected it at a previous medical some time ago and there was no surprise in his voice so I guess it's just something I should expect! I have a private physio I can see if it gets too bad so it's ok

How can you tear cartilidge?? Surely cartlidge breaks and muscles and tendons tear? Will you have to have them operated on? Hope you manage to stay awake today!! I'm off to see C de B tonight :)

OMG I'm so jealous!!!

Yes it does tear, one physio described it like the bottom of jeans when they are too long and they get frayed. I've never looked at frayed jeans the same since!

For those who are sensitive to rants/moans look away now! It's not going so well here in Tazzy-Towers, it's 7 days til pay day and the cupboard is bare! We have a visit to relatives planned tomorrow which we have no fuel to get there and I just got home from work to find that Mr Taz's dad was taken into hospital last night so he wants to go and see him tomorrow as well! I ran out of fruit 3 days ago and I'm sure my guts will punish me for that and we are slowly running out of everything here :( on the plus side, I was in the managers office today and, being Friday afternoon, one of the managers was checking in their fridge and said to me "can you use some milk?" (I ran out 2 days ago) so I said, "Yeah if you need to get rid of it!" So I got a 4 pinter for free :D

Oh dear, it's so sad :(

Back