Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Mornin' Taz - laterz :p x

Hi Taz - Thanks for this evening - it was good x

Hi taz, how are you, I've been out and about all week :)

It was not a good day today. Glad it was over but I have a worse job tomorrow. I am knackered, I haven't had a day off for 10 days and it's a stretch that ends in 2 horrendous shifts

Sorry to hear it wasn't a good day Taz. Hope tomorrow isn't as bad as you are anticipating x

I have tomorrow off then back to work on Friday :( Today is a horrible job even if it goes smoothly, it's 10 hours of non stop work

Morning Taz, not good to hear, I hope it goes quickly for you today then love

Hope the shift isn't as bad as you're expecting. x :)

I guess you are finished now so - C-H-I-L-L-A-X x

Afternoon all, well yesterday went quite smoothly but just such a long day. I was very pleased to be finished! I didn't set an alarm this morning but still woke up early so I went for a swim. I have now rejoined the leisure centre so I will have to get my arse to the gym a few times a week to make it worthwhile!!!

Went into town with the Elf this afternoon, we have been plotting! Our SWC calls himself Sergeant Slimbo (joking) and he calls us his Scooter Girls because we arrived at class a few times on our micro scooters. We both went back to class on Tuesday after a 5 week break and as we were leaving he stopped for a chat with us. He is really dedicated to his members and wants us to succeed and he said he will do anything he can to help keep us focussed and somehow it ended in him promising to buy us t-shirts for when we get to where we want to be!

So the plan is this: We have just ordered 2 T-shirts for ourselves to wear to the Fat Farm on Tuesday nights. On the front is a picture of scales being squeezed by a tape measure and the words 'Losing Team' and on the back is a picture of an army sergeant shouting and the words 'Sergeant Slimbo's Scooter Girls'. I have to pick them up after work tomorrow, we can't wait to see his face when he see's those!

Hi Taz, that's excellent! You will have to post a picture of them. How is it all going? How are you getting on with the swimming? That's great that you've rejoined the gym. Hope you're enjoying your evening xx

Brilliant Taz - I've seen the pictures so I know exactly what you are talking about. Were they expensive?

They cost £19.50 each which we were quite happy with. It's £15.50 for unlimited printing on one side then an extra £4 to print the other. I will put up a picture when I get them back later.

Nomad, I have 800 lengths still to do. I need more time to get to the pool but that is lacking at the moment

You won't take long to do that Taz with your swimming speed x

Back