Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Thorpe Park Fright night on Saturday, can't wait :D

How exciting! That's supposed to be brilliant.

Hope you're having a great day. x :)

You're such a tease!! That's days away yet!!! x

I've had a sore throat for about a week and it's slowly been turning into an annoying tickly cough. I had a terrible night last night, barely slept because of my throat. And this morning it's very sore and my voice is going :( I hope whatever this is passes before Saturday, I don't want it spoiling my trip to Thorpe!

Hope you ditch the sore throat soon Taz x

Morning Taz, hope you slept better and are feeling better this morning. Mind you, judging by your FB picture, you weren't feeling too bad yesterday!! xx

Hey! A girls got to shop!!!

But yes, I did sleep a little better yesterday. I went out to get some medicine for my cough but they'd sold the last bottle half hour before I got there! So Elf gave me the bottle she had at home. I really need to keep this bug at bay for tomorrow. It's going to be a long day with lots to do . I can rest up on Sunday :)

Morning Taz - ready for the day ahead then x

Morning Taz, did you have a good weekend? I hope you kept the bug at bay

Evening all! Weekend was brilliant but the bug is still lurking and gripping a bit tighter. Struggled through work today but now got 2 days off

Hi Taz, glad you had a good weekend but sorry to hear the bug is starting to take hold. Hope you have a couple of relaxing days planned so you can try and shift it before it gets too comfortable.

ps: what was the law again about having a SORN on your car and insurance? Thank you in advance xx

It has to be one or the other Nomad - if you don't have insurance you have to have a SORN x

Enjoy your days off Taz x

No Nomad - you need to be insured if you are on the road. If your car is actually off the road and SORNed you don't need insurance. It will probably be different if it lives on the road while it is unused x

Back